Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Win10 64bit

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 AnimeDan

AnimeDan

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:26 AM

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:18 PM

I've been getting a BSOD ever since i did a new clean install of windows 10 pro onto a new SSD and like a week after i installed some of my stuff back or maybe 50% well the stuff i use at least,a week after that i been getting a BSOD and it normally happens when im in the middle of typing something, dosent matter what program im typing on.

My System Information 
http://speccy.piriform.com/results/8i34HqAIMAtgpTOO38rgGXh

and here is the bluescreenview details

100217-23609-01.dmp	10/2/2017 7:33:45 PM	DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL	0x000000d1	ffffa80c`b2ed6aa2	00000000`00000002	00000000`00000000	fffff804`31a24d2a	klflt.sys	klflt.sys+4d2a	Filter Core [fre_win8_x64]	System Interceptors PDK	AO Kaspersky Lab	13.0.56.0	x64	ntoskrnl.exe+16c580					C:\Windows\Minidump\100217-23609-01.dmp	12	15	15063	207,303	10/2/2017 7:35:15 PM	

Edited by AnimeDan, 02 October 2017 - 07:32 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 2,953 posts
  •  

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:24 PM

We need more information about your system than what you've provided. Please follow these BSOD posting instructions and attach the requested files by replying to this topic. You may skip the part of step three where it instructs you to create a new topic, since you already have a topic here. There's no need to create another topic. :wink:

Thank you.

Regards,
bwv848

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#3 AnimeDan

AnimeDan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:27 PM

We need more information about your system than what you've provided. Please follow these BSOD posting instructions and attach the requested files by replying to this topic. You may skip the part of step three where it instructs you to create a new topic, since you already have a topic here. There's no need to create another topic. :wink:

Thank you.

Regards,
bwv848

im getting a error when trying to go to https://www.sysnative.com/blogs/download/sysnativebsodcollectionapp-exe/ to do step 1

Error establishing a database connection, but i have updated my orginal post with my speccy system information link

Edited by AnimeDan, 02 October 2017 - 07:33 PM.

#4 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• 2,953 posts
  •  

Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:06 PM

Sysnative is doing some site work right now, so no worries. Here's an alternate BSOD file collection program for you to run:

https://github.com/blueelvis/BSOD-Inspector/releases/download/1.0.5/BSODInspector-1.0.5.exe

From the BlueScreenView info in post one, the minidump seems to flag a Kaspersky driver. I suggest you uninstall Kaspersky, use Windows Defender for protection instead, and run Kaspersky's uninstall utility. See whether if the system stabilizes. FYI, I suspect a conflict between Kaspersky and your networking drivers/Malwarebytes. If you have time, I suggest you update ALL your networking drivers from your motherboard's website (and ALL other drivers) if possible.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#5 AnimeDan

AnimeDan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:41 PM

Sysnative is doing some site work right now, so no worries. Here's an alternate BSOD file collection program for you to run:

https://github.com/blueelvis/BSOD-Inspector/releases/download/1.0.5/BSODInspector-1.0.5.exe

From the BlueScreenView info in post one, the minidump seems to flag a Kaspersky driver. I suggest you uninstall Kaspersky, use Windows Defender for protection instead, and run Kaspersky's uninstall utility. See whether if the system stabilizes. FYI, I suspect a conflict between Kaspersky and your networking drivers/Malwarebytes. If you have time, I suggest you update ALL your networking drivers from your motherboard's website (and ALL other drivers) if possible.

cant update network driver as the update brakes it, i cant connect to the network with the updated network driver, its always been that way with this board, and kaspersky was working fine with this system for the 3 years or more ive had kaspersky (i pay A TON of money for it) for just for some reason desides to bring up this bluescreen now after a clean install (was using kaspersly for win10 pro ever since and before win10 came out)

i've attached the zipfolder that program created that you've linked btw

Attached Files

Edited by AnimeDan, 02 October 2017 - 10:44 PM.

#6 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• 2,953 posts
  •  

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:41 AM

Yup, it's Kaspersky. For now, to rule out a conflict with Malwarebytes, I suggest you uninstall Malwarebytes and run their uninstall tool. Apart from that, I can only suggest you uninstall Kaspersky and contact their customer support. BTW, I suspect it's more of the "Secure Connection" program that's causing it, not the actual anti-virus.

#7 AnimeDan

AnimeDan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:03 AM

that kaspersy secure connection has been there for the past few kaspersky client versions so cant be that but ill try uninstalling malwarebytes, even thoue on the other computers in the house have both and dont have a issue

Yup, it's Kaspersky. For now, to rule out a conflict with Malwarebytes, I suggest you uninstall Malwarebytes and run their uninstall tool. Apart from that, I can only suggest you uninstall Kaspersky and contact their customer support. BTW, I suspect it's more of the "Secure Connection" program that's causing it, not the actual anti-virus.

#8 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• 2,953 posts
  •  

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:36 AM

It doesn't matter if other computers don't share the same problem. :) And BTW, an update in Kaspersky Secure Connection could have easily caused this mess.

#9 AnimeDan

AnimeDan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2017 - 12:56 AM

i ran memtest 86+ for about 80+ hours and it went threw 10 passes (and when i got home from work it was up to 13 passes) with 0 errors

still got the bluescreen (with kaspersky installed) i then uninstalled kaspersky and malwarebytes both using their own uninstall tools restarted and other things are failing too, like system restore poping up an error 0x81000203 i have cheched to makes ure vss and Microsoft volume shadow copy was not disabled and went in the gpe and made sure that Turn off system restore was set to not configured, all thoes checkout as ok so i have no idea why its not working anymore, i reinstalled kaspersky and got a few errors such as kaspersky had problems loading the last time so i clicked do not send, and then after it was done installing u clicked Done and then it said invalid parameters and said something about using /h or something

is this drive just failing even thoue its a replacement for the same model that faild a few months ago (where it woudent even show up on any computer in the bios or post) this drive atm is the drive they gave me for the replacement of that drive its the same model thoue even thoue the S.M.A.R.T checks out as ok 99% for life too

ya with just kaspersky installed still getting that bsod (happens when im not using the pc eather)

ok i just uninstalled secure connection and gonna let it run im gonna update this probably when i get home from work or before when ever the bsod happens if it happens when im work ill update when i get home

Edited by AnimeDan, 07 October 2017 - 08:56 AM.

#10 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• 2,953 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2017 - 04:49 PM

Sorry, but all I can suggest is for you to completely uninstall ALL Kaspersky and Malwarebytes software and NOT reinstall them. If you still encounter BSODs, keep Malwarebytes and Kaspersky UNINSTALLED, and run Driver Verifier: http://www.carrona.org/verifier.html Driver Verifier will hopefully allow us to catch the true culprit.

Edited by bwv848, 07 October 2017 - 04:49 PM.

#11 AnimeDan

AnimeDan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2017 - 09:57 PM

before we uninstall kaspersky, i uninstalled the secure connection and i haven't got a blue screen all day which is a first! but if you still wish for me to uninstall kaspersky just say so

#12 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• 2,953 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:22 AM

Just as I had predicted earlier... leave the system as it is for now. :) If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it. 

#13 AnimeDan

AnimeDan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2017 - 09:47 AM

that still leaves the other questions i had in my previous post 

system restore poping up an error 0x81000203 i have cheched to makes sure vss and Microsoft volume shadow copy was not disabled and went in the gpe and made sure that Turn off system restore was set to not configured

Edited by AnimeDan, 08 October 2017 - 09:47 AM.

#14 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• 2,953 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2017 - 04:16 PM

Sorry, but dealing with errors such as those isn’t my specialty. You’ll have to post in the Windows 10 forums for assistance with that issue. Let’s continue to monitor the system... we’ll know if the problem is resolved after two weeks...

Edited by bwv848, 08 October 2017 - 04:16 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users