Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

security software

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vlad007

vlad007

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:15 AM

Helllo

I am looking for a management software that should help me to prevent users inserting USB drives or other kind of devices to the company computers.

This should be able not to block company equipment such as measurement tools, or even mouse and keyboards.

If it has additional features to allow/blow flash video, scripts, video o mp3 it would be great.

It does not have to be a single software to do this.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Android8888

Android8888

• Malware Response Team
  • 119 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 AM

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:22 PM

Hello vlad007,

Please read the information in the following link and see if that can help you. Please note that I am not sure if any of these tools block the company equipment or if it just block the USB Flash Drive. Please test them by yourself to figure out if they can serve your purpose.

7 Tools to Stop Windows Running the USB Flash Drive Autorun.inf File

Android8888

Proud graduate of SpywareInfo

Member of UNITE - Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

Tavira - Here's where I live!

#3 RJMass1

RJMass1

• Members
  • 109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 PM

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:23 PM

Here is a place that does pretty well with that software you might try

http://www.accesspatrol.com/

"The world is a dangerous place, Elliot, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." ~ Mr Robot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users