Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Asus Z170 Deluxe no longer post beeping :(

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 techsavvy01

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Local time:07:56 PM

Posted 01 October 2017 - 07:05 PM

My Asus Z170 Deluxe will no longer post beep. The motherboard was working no problem earlier & now all of the sudden the motherboard will not post beep :( Another issue I experience When I turn on computer my corsair h105 cooler the fans are spinning extremely loud at 100% max & when I hit power button to shut down computer the computer refuses to shut down. It's like the computer is frozen . I hate to assume the worst. I assume the motherboard or he cpu i7 6700k is faulty :( I uploaded a brief video so people can see exactly what the dilemma looks like. 

Life is Weird. Home Life Private Life Consent and Respect always. Life is short. Spend time with Loved Ones Family & Good Friends, Life is not fair. Follow your Passion in your Life :) Woman are Human Beings :) Prince EA school system Common core Good Chemistry Charisma Everybody has different perspectives in life. love peace & compassion in the world No bullying no hatred. I want to help people :) LGBT Hope is crucial Live Long Life End stigma. Nobody is Perfect. No Judgement

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users