Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

why is there never enough GB to do the cool stuff?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 shophillarys

shophillarys

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 01 October 2017 - 09:17 AM

hi I'm Hillary i own a rad little vintage shop in Houston aptly named, Hillary's of Houston. feel free to stop by my online shop anytime and say hi. If you already use the poshmark app just search for Hillaryshouston otherwise you can go to poshmark.com/closet/hillaryshouston and I will even hook you up with a free $5 gift card to spend anywhere on Poshmark. just put in the invite code PWWSV and the cash will be in your Poshmark account under "credits"

So besides spending all my time scouring the web for unique treasures to add to my store, I also spend a ridiculous amount of time with tedious tasks related to listing and posting. 

I would bake you a basket full of cookies if you could help me find a way to automate these tasks or just a life hack to make it less time consuming.

Well kids that is about the bulk of it, why I'm here on this forum and what I need assistance with. If you ever need style or trend advice, I'm your girl, I will gladly repay your computer help in kind.

xoxo

Hillary Marek

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users