Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tab mix plus question for firefox

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bruinator

bruinator

• Members
  • 517 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 AM

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:36 AM

Can someone tell me if TMP has the ability to replace opened existing tabs with new ones or does it just add them to existing tabs already opened?

thx

Edited by bruinator, 01 October 2017 - 09:52 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SleepyDude

SleepyDude

• Malware Response Team
  • 3,075 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:43 AM

Posted 01 October 2017 - 09:09 AM

Hi,

By default if you open a previous/saved session it replaces the existing tabs on the current window. This can be changed on Options -> Session  -> Restore

• Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead it will increases the chances of getting help for your problem by one of us.
• Posts in the Malware section that are not replied to within 4 days will be closed. PM me or a moderator to reactivate.
• Please post your final results, good or bad. We like to know! Thank you!

Proud graduate of GeekU and member of UNITE
___
Rui

#3 bruinator

bruinator
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 517 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 AM

Posted 01 October 2017 - 09:55 AM

Hi,

By default if you open a previous/saved session it replaces the existing tabs on the current window. This can be changed on Options -> Session  -> Restore

Where is session located with the latest version of TMP please? Is it set as a default option?  thx

#4 SleepyDude

SleepyDude

• Malware Response Team
  • 3,075 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:43 AM

Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:52 PM

Hi,

On TMP Options access the Session tab and then Restore tab in the middle of the window http://tabmixplus.org/support/viewtopic.php?t=3&p=session-startexit#restore

• Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead it will increases the chances of getting help for your problem by one of us.
• Posts in the Malware section that are not replied to within 4 days will be closed. PM me or a moderator to reactivate.
• Please post your final results, good or bad. We like to know! Thank you!

Proud graduate of GeekU and member of UNITE
___
Rui

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users