Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hugh Hefner

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 AM

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:03 PM

I had lost track that Hugh had reached 90. What a legacy that has ended <the good and the dark.> As with the passing of anyone, I hope that his family will find comfort at this difficult time.

What I wonder if the value of Playboy magazines will soar? I sure wish that I had inherited my grandfather's HUGE collection  :P 

Here's a December 1953 issue for sale on eBay for a mere: $24.650.00!!!

https://www.ebay.com/p/Playboy-December-1953-Back-Issue/85194850?iid=222660893391

WOW!

Do you have a collection that could make millions! 

27c98b776caf836648b1aac89e255b75.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SuperSapien64

SuperSapien64

• Members
  • 818 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:18 AM

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:11 PM

I just found out about this today when I did a Google Now search for Hugh Hefner. 91 years old, nope I don't have any collection I'm afraid I wont make millions. :lol:

#3 The-Toolman

The-Toolman

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:18 AM

Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:12 AM

R.I.P. Hugh Hefner what a life to have lived.

Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.

(Mark Twain)

Inspiration can be found in a pile of junk. Sometimes, you can put it together with a good imagination and invent something.

(Thomas Edison)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users