Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Am I being cyberstalked across the internet or is it all just a coincidence. ?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RedBubble1

RedBubble1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:23 AM

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:27 PM

Hi, I would just like some advice in a nutshell. I'm not accusing the particular person of cyberstalking but I began noticing the individual on other social platforms (noticing him replying to the same articles i was looking at the exact same time. This happened twice. He apparently uses the same username on a lot of sites or something similiar. I should also note that I wasn't signed in on those particular sites and didn't use the same username on there anyways.) not too long after I requested that a Moderator of the forum tell him not to contact me anymore.The moderator also informed me that if he had tried to contact me again he would be given a warning. I first encountered the guy on SocialAnxietySupport.com. I never asked him any questions about himself and he had initially approached me in the chatroom of the site. There was only one brief encounter. So basically I find it a bit interesting and I wanted to know if it was possible for any person in general (especially if they are tech savy) to obtain any personal information from that particular forum and track me online ? Btw, I never shared any contact information with him. (Skype, email, Phone Number, Twitter, Facebook, blogs, etc.). Shortly afterwards I put him on my ignore list (but the person was still able to look through my post history). Prior to the brief encounter I had already set my profile to private and the only people who were able to send me private messages were the people on my friends list. I also uploaded a few photos of art that I liked and clothing photos to that particular site, but I used TinyPic, so there was no exif data available to read..

EDIT : I should also note that he told me that he works in the city i live in.

thanks for reading.

Edited by RedBubble1, 29 September 2017 - 04:33 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users