Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Process manager keeps crashing and popping up

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Raplesyrup

Raplesyrup

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 AM

Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:20 AM

Windows process manager will keep popping up on my friends computer overnight there were 4 or 5 instances of it stacked when i woke up, I'm 99% sure ive found the culprit but have no way to access or unlock it i've tried safe, admin account, messing with privileges  all to no avail, won't let me run certain removal tool installations even in safe. The Folder Name in question is msbdaov, inside has 2 exes one of which i keep seeing in taskmanager with no ability to end it (tispowx.exe) if anyone could shed some light on the situation it'd be appreciated. I do have full access to his PC right now. He's kind of on the computer illiterate side and it's my old Desktop hes using.

Edited by hamluis, 29 September 2017 - 12:00 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users