I can't charge my current tablet.
The inner thing where you put your charger into seems to be having problems.
I've had this tablet (QUADRO QT 72HW
For me it was excellent.
My three complaints would be:1.
While streaming videos it's battery got drained fast-er (can't say fast but I think 5 6 20ish minute videos and the battery would need recharging) Comparing
that to playing videos off of the memory card, playing videos from the SD seemed to be a normal "draining" time
After a year? or so I noticed that leaving the charger inside of it would start draining it after it got to 100% 3.
The awful charger hole
that forces me to buy a new tablet even tho this one is still ok (but I can't charge it to be able to even use it..). That damn hole seems to have so thin wires inside of it which is one problem and the other problem is that the charger is uhm "flying
" inside of the hole, It's not still or rather it has no "firm grip" so to say, that's what ruins the wire/s
inside of it.
- With this tablet I was able to ocassionaly play 1080p videos depending on the sites I was on (some sites are too detailed and that ends up using some of the power that could've gone to streaming..)
Anyway I always watched 720p cause that's my choice.
So here's what I look for in a tablet:
- A screen that you can see in the dark even with the brigtness on 0
(This tablet could do it.)
- A normal draining time while streaming (
this tabled could do it only if you watched from the devices storage as opposed to web streaming)
. I don't seek a battery that doesn't need recharging lol, but you know I at least want to be able to watch my 720p shows normally while streaming. 6 videos and recharge annoys me. Sometimes when I watched a 2hr movie I had to recharge it just to watch the last 20 minutes of the movie.. Gimme some time to actually enjoy
- A charger hole that won't die on me
(this tablet couldn't do it)
- The possibility to stream 1080p videos on some less demanding sites, important thing is: NOT ALL
(I don't intend to watch that quality anyway but having the posibillity makes me reassured that 720p will work everywhere)- Minimum screen size like the tablet I had, not smaller
- Good speakers that won't sound like a crumbled paper bag after months of usage
(This tablet had satisfying speakers, earphones were better so I always use them, but my mobile phones speakers were loud and great but started to sound bad after few months so I'm trying to avoid that)
- Entry hole that recognizes any kind of earphones And that the earphones are loud
(for some reason the sony xperia of my mom doesn't recognize any earphone, only the headphones of my PC)
- I don't want it to be filled with a bunch of system programs.
In my life, any kind of device that I had I've never used extra programs that companies added in. It ruins the device and makes it slower for no reason.
- I don't want it to be slow when opening and transitioning from device menu/folders or form internet pages. What I don't care about:
Although I'd be very happy to be able to play games, my primary use is streaming. So that's something to keep on mind. This tablet I had could actually run a good 3d western game. But I guess the game was well optimized or smth.
I would prefer a black tablet to blend in with the surroundings so I focus on the video I watch because I stream at night. But I can accept any other color if theres none.
I don't use motion backgrounds nor gadgets.
Although I'd prefer at least a decent camera I can compromise if there's none, this tablet didn't have a back camera and the front one was bleep. Heck a back camera is more important to me than a front one. So far that's what comes to my mind, thanks for your help in advance.Edit: Moved topic from General Chat to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal