Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Clock drifts back n forth, GPU not stable due to certain .exe & .avi files

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 JohnSmith11

JohnSmith11

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 PM

Posted 28 September 2017 - 07:11 PM

hello,
reffered from here
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/658388/infected-with-insane-bitcoinminer-desperate-for-help/

ill explain in short - each time I open chrome = My GPU gets super hot and Max Clock speed & Memory is ON.
video proof :  https://youtu.be/8qRwQ5jJiQw .

u can see in the video how the clock has drifted back.  The date isnt  even updated lol

published on 28sept while the video captured at 27sept due to the clock.

needless to say that the clock isnt even showing the right hour..

please help me,
im desperate and i have been suffering for more than a month.
i beg you.
im lost

Edited by hamluis, 29 September 2017 - 06:27 AM.
Removed unnecessary quotebox - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,799 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 AM

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:47 PM

Anytime I see a wacko clock, the CMOS battery comes into question.  That battery holds the BIOS settings and keeps the clock running when turned off.  Newer MOZBO's have capacitors instead of a battery as they are the type that has five volts to the MOBO all the time and only needs a limited charge but can die entirely during long outages without any power.

#3 jonuk76

jonuk76

• Members
  • 2,178 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:32 PM

Posted 29 September 2017 - 12:30 AM

I'm not seeing any evidence of a Bitcoin miner operating in the video.  I'd agree with the other commenter that a miner that only operated when using certain applications would not make any sense. Logically, malware of this type would want the GPU when it's not being used by other applications.

From what you've shown in the video, what I think you are seeing is simply the GPU switching into high performance mode because the applications you're opening are actually using it.  Skype, apparently, may cause this behaviour - here's one thread discussing it -  https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/skype-making-your-gpu-run-hot-and-at-full-speed-fix.18776451/  Any application that uses 3D graphics will almost certainly cause it to switch to high performance mode.  It's not getting very hot either, 50 degrees c is nothing to worry about.  Some newer Nvidia cards don't even switch their fans on until it hits 60-odd degrees.  Chrome on it's own probably shouldn't cause significant GPU load, but possibly busy pages running lots of video', Flash, plugins etc. could I guess.  Personally I haven't seen normal web pages in Chrome cause my GPU to ramp up to high performance mode...

Here's a page on Techpowerup explaining the dynamic clock profiles in an Asus GTX 770 - https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/ASUS/GeForce_GTX_770_Direct_Cu_II_OC/31.html

Re. the clock - have you got the computer region set and time zone set correctly?  Windows periodically synchronizes the clock with an internet time server.  If the time zone is not right, and it's set to automatically sync, then it'll always switch to the "wrong" time.

Edited by jonuk76, 29 September 2017 - 12:34 AM.

7sbvuf-6.png

#4 JohnSmith11

JohnSmith11
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:42 AM

thanks for the fast reply, im checking the links above rn.

Yes .Even when the PC was formatted, the clock kept drifting while PC is on, even after I update it multiple times.

I closed PC and opened it now ever since I created this post and the clock timer only moved by 5minutes (lol, if only time was like that in real life xD)

which means 8 hours of our time equals to 5minute of my PC time .. LOL..

Will update regarding the GPU profiles.

thanks again

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/skype-making-your-gpu-run-hot-and-at-full-speed-fix.18776451/

doesnt work .

tried it :\

im telling you its a virus, check the video i made by myself and uploaded here.

its a program that works on apps that doesnt require much GPU, like skype, chrome ETC.

its turning the miner on while im using them so the miner can work without interverne from my games, altho the miner works on some games and i can prove that too .

lets say i play gta v on super low setting, set my FPS to 10 or 15 .

normally it would set to 40"C" with my setup or even less .

to me, its stuck on 48"C" with 1970 RPM.

if u read the video with how to diagnose my problem , u can see that in the commnets 1 year ago

they said thats how the new miner function ...

thx..i need help with resolving this :\

Edited by hamluis, 29 September 2017 - 06:18 AM.

#5 iangcarroll

iangcarroll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 PM

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:03 PM

Hi JohnSmith11,

While I am still not very qualified to assist you here, I would install GPU-Z and see what your GPU Load is set at when you believe the issue is occurring. I would guess that your load is not actually increasing, but your clock rates are.

I still have nothing for your clock issues, unfortunately.

Ian Carroll https://ian.sh • Certly Inc

Member of the Bleeping Computer A.I.I. early response team!

#6 jonuk76

jonuk76

• Members
  • 2,178 posts
  •  

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:46 PM

Good idea.  I would guess the load is not that high too.  As per the TechpowerUp review, you can expect the card to reach 70-80 degrees c under high loads.  Currency 'mining' would presumably be able to push the GPU to high levels.

The flaw I can see with comparing temperatures running a game some time in the past to now is you can only really compare if all conditions are the same.  Same quality settings, driver version, same section of the game (e.g. a repeatable time demo), same ambient temperatures..  And even if there is a difference in temperature, it doesn't in itself create a problem.  It's not exactly overheating.

7sbvuf-6.png

#7 JohnSmith11

JohnSmith11
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 01 October 2017 - 05:38 AM

Good idea.  I would guess the load is not that high too.  As per the TechpowerUp review, you can expect the card to reach 70-80 degrees c under high loads.  Currency 'mining' would presumably be able to push the GPU to high levels.

The flaw I can see with comparing temperatures running a game some time in the past to now is you can only really compare if all conditions are the same.  Same quality settings, driver version, same section of the game (e.g. a repeatable time demo), same ambient temperatures..  And even if there is a difference in temperature, it doesn't in itself create a problem.  It's not exactly overheating.

please check this video,

I'm agreeing with the facts you are stating, but on the other hand - Why would you want to make ur GPU work more than he should, for no reason ?

this is whats making me crazy, i have paid more than 400$ for that gpu, it dealt a great work and now I don't want some kind of virus to take advantage of it.

Hi JohnSmith11,

While I am still not very qualified to assist you here, I would install GPU-Z and see what your GPU Load is set at when you believe the issue is occurring. I would guess that your load is not actually increasing, but your clock rates are.

I still have nothing for your clock issues, unfortunately.

Ive tried it before but cant remember what were the results. i will update after im done checking

Thanks again Ian!

*******UPDATE**********

Thanks again, you were right.

We are one step closer to solve this problem.

GPU-Z has found that the problem is in Vram which means this isnt a bitcoin miner, but a program that sucks my Vram for whatever reason.

proof :

uploaded vrm file Vram gets to 70"c" while using chrome or other infected programs.

Attached Files

Edited by JohnSmith11, 01 October 2017 - 07:42 AM.

#8 jonuk76

jonuk76

• Members
  • 2,178 posts
  •  

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:56 AM

The VRM is the voltage regulator module, not the video ram.  It's a component of the card that steps down the 12v power supplied by the power supply to the low voltages (less than 1.5v) used by the GPU and the VRAM. They do get hot.  I agree with you something doesn't look right about the GPU-Z screenshots - I don't think it should be running at that speed when the GPU is essentially idle.

There's quite a few discussion topics out there regarding this. Some common remedies seem to be:

Adjust settings for Shadowplay in Geforce Experience app - http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-3086629/gtx-970-high-idle-clock-speeds-1113-3505.html

Remove Nvidia drivers completely with Display Driver Uninstaller, together with any tweak software like MSI Afterburner and do a clean re-install of the drivers

Check power settings in Windows power management (Balanced rather than High Performance), and in the Nvidia control panel (Adaptive rather than Max Performance)

I'm reading also that having a certain combination of multiple monitors connected also seems to be a possible cause of the issue with Nvidia cards,  but it seems to have many possible causes - https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/942288/very-high-idle-clocks-on-gtx-1080-with-multiple-displays/

7sbvuf-6.png

#9 JohnSmith11

JohnSmith11
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 01 October 2017 - 09:59 AM

The VRM is the voltage regulator module, not the video ram.  It's a component of the card that steps down the 12v power supplied by the power supply to the low voltages (less than 1.5v) used by the GPU and the VRAM. They do get hot.  I agree with you something doesn't look right about the GPU-Z screenshots - I don't think it should be running at that speed when the GPU is essentially idle.

There's quite a few discussion topics out there regarding this. Some common remedies seem to be:

Adjust settings for Shadowplay in Geforce Experience app - http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-3086629/gtx-970-high-idle-clock-speeds-1113-3505.html

Remove Nvidia drivers completely with Display Driver Uninstaller, together with any tweak software like MSI Afterburner and do a clean re-install of the drivers

Check power settings in Windows power management (Balanced rather than High Performance), and in the Nvidia control panel (Adaptive rather than Max Performance)

I'm reading also that having a certain combination of multiple monitors connected also seems to be a possible cause of the issue with Nvidia cards,  but it seems to have many possible causes - https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/942288/very-high-idle-clocks-on-gtx-1080-with-multiple-displays/

well, i started having this problem ever since i updated my drivers and changed their settings so it could be it.

to reinstall from Nvidia site?

ill update hows it going with solving this problem, i have to go in 10minutes. so ill do that when im back

*Updated*

Made complete reinstall, no luck. problem remain the same

Edited by JohnSmith11, 01 October 2017 - 01:00 PM.
Fixed post content - Hamluis.

#10 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,862 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 PM

Posted 01 October 2017 - 12:52 PM

im telling you its a virus, check the video i made by myself and uploaded here.

Topic moved from Internal Hardware to Am I Infected forum for a malware check..

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 01 October 2017 - 12:53 PM.

#11 JohnSmith11

JohnSmith11
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 02 October 2017 - 06:03 PM

thx louis, i hope they will help .

#12 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,323 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:34 PM

Hi can you run these next.

Skip the TDss killer

MiniToolBox
  • Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.
  • Checkmark the following checkboxes:
    • Flush DNS
    • Report IE Proxy Settings
    • Reset IE Proxy Settings
    • Report FF Proxy Settings
    • Reset FF Proxy Settings
    • List content of Hosts
    • List IP conf[iguration
    • List Winsock Entries
    • List last 10 Event Viewer log
    • List Installed Programs
    • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
  • Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run. Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.
SXvL3ZF.pngTDSSKiller
  • Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.
  • Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.
  • Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
  • If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
  • If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
  • It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
  • If no reboot is required, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
  • If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
zcMPezJ.pngAdwCleaner
  • Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool. Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
  • After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
  • The contents of the log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, let me know about it.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
  • A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
lv0mVRW.pngJunkware Removal Tool
  • Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
  • Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
And finally I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan:
  • It is recommended to turn off your antivirus program. Click on the E5rfZI9.png button to see which antivirus is currently enabled:
c4VVzVO.png
  • Turn off your antivirus program. See here how to do this.
  • Check the option beside: Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications.
  • Now click on Advanced Settings and make sure that the option Clean threats automatically is NOT checked, and select the following:
Enable detection of potentially unsafe applications
Enable detection of suspicious applications
Scan archives
Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
  • Click on the Change button and select only Operating memory, Autostart locations and drive C:\ to be scanned.
yKulboi.jpg
  • Push the dtoGjAL.png button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
8L8IBHJ.png
  • When the scan completes a list of found threats will open automatically (if any malicious files are found).
imxEgHt.png
  • Push thecRhRYZ8.png button and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan.txt. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Push the 9IjfdXq.png button.
  • Check the box beside RHzfZB1.png to uninstall the application when closed.
  • Push Vc3btaC.png and the close the application clicking the X in upper right corner.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#13 JohnSmith11

JohnSmith11
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:55 PM

Hi can you run these next.

Skip the TDss killer

MiniToolBox

• Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.
  • Checkmark the following checkboxes:
    • Flush DNS
    • Report IE Proxy Settings
    • Reset IE Proxy Settings
    • Report FF Proxy Settings
    • Reset FF Proxy Settings
    • List content of Hosts
    • List IP conf[iguration
    • List Winsock Entries
    • List last 10 Event Viewer log
    • List Installed Programs
    • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
  • Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run. Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.
SXvL3ZF.pngTDSSKiller
  • Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.
  • Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.
  • Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
  • If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
  • If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
  • It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
  • If no reboot is required, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
  • If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
zcMPezJ.pngAdwCleaner
  • Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool. Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
  • After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
  • The contents of the log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, let me know about it.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
  • A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
lv0mVRW.pngJunkware Removal Tool
  • Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
  • Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
And finally I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan:
  • It is recommended to turn off your antivirus program. Click on the E5rfZI9.png button to see which antivirus is currently enabled:
c4VVzVO.png
  • Turn off your antivirus program. See here how to do this.
  • Check the option beside: Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications.
  • Now click on Advanced Settings and make sure that the option Clean threats automatically is NOT checked, and select the following:
Enable detection of potentially unsafe applications
Enable detection of suspicious applications
Scan archives
Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
  • Click on the Change button and select only Operating memory, Autostart locations and drive C:\ to be scanned.
yKulboi.jpg
  • Push the dtoGjAL.png button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
8L8IBHJ.png
  • When the scan completes a list of found threats will open automatically (if any malicious files are found).
imxEgHt.png
  • Push thecRhRYZ8.png button and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan.txt. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Push the 9IjfdXq.png button.
  • Check the box beside RHzfZB1.png to uninstall the application when closed.
  • Push Vc3btaC.png and the close the application clicking the X in upper right corner.

will update when im done with scans and logs.

#14 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,323 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:53 PM

Ok, look back in a few hours
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#15 JohnSmith11

JohnSmith11
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:18 PM

Ok, look back in a few hours

# AdwCleaner 7.0.3.1 - Logfile created on Thu Oct 05 20:11:01 2017
# Updated on 2017/29/09 by Malwarebytes
# Database: 10-04-2017.1
# Running on Windows 7 Professional (X64)
# Mode: scan
# Support: https://www.malwarebytes.com/support

***** [ Services ] *****

No malicious services found.

***** [ Folders ] *****

No malicious folders found.

***** [ Files ] *****

No malicious files found.

***** [ DLL ] *****

No malicious DLLs found.

***** [ WMI ] *****

No malicious WMI found.

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

No malicious shortcuts found.

***** [ Tasks ] *****

No malicious tasks found.

***** [ Registry ] *****

No malicious registry entries found.

***** [ Firefox (and derivatives) ] *****

No malicious Firefox entries.

***** [ Chromium (and derivatives) ] *****

No malicious Chromium entries.

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt ##########

--------------------------------

JRT

-----------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Malwarebytes
Version: 8.1.4 (07.09.2017)
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional x64
Ran by iTzHDz (Administrator) on Thu 10/05/2017 at 23:14:10.87

File System: 8

Successfully deleted: C:\Users\iTzHDz\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\B2T5SXR2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\iTzHDz\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CKDMG11M (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\iTzHDz\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\D5LSMFP6 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\iTzHDz\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WS0V8J6N (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\B2T5SXR2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CKDMG11M (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\D5LSMFP6 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WS0V8J6N (Temporary Internet Files Folder)

Registry: 0

Scan was completed on Thu 10/05/2017 at 23:15:55.81
End of JRT log
MiniToolBox by Farbar  Version: 17-06-2016
Ran by iTzHDz (administrator) on 05-10-2017 at 22:58:31
Running from "C:\Users\iTzHDz\Desktop"
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional  Service Pack 1 (X64)
Model: All Series Manufacturer: ASUS
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Flush DNS: ===================================

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

========================= IE Proxy Settings: ==============================

Proxy is not enabled.
No Proxy Server is set.

"Reset IE Proxy Settings": IE Proxy Settings were reset.

========================= FF Proxy Settings: ==============================

"Reset FF Proxy Settings": Firefox Proxy settings were reset.

========================= Hosts content: =================================
========================= IP Configuration: ================================

Intel® Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V = Local Area Connection (Connected)

# ----------------------------------
# IPv4 Configuration
# ----------------------------------
pushd interface ipv4

reset
set global icmpredirects=enabled
add route prefix=0.0.0.0/0 interface="Local Area Connection" nexthop=10.0.0.138 publish=Yes
add address name="Local Area Connection" address=10.0.0.5 mask=255.255.255.0

popd
# End of IPv4 configuration

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : iTzHDz-PC
   Primary Dns Suffix  . . . . . . . :
   Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
   IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
   WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . :
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Intel® Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 10-C3-7B-6B-04-77
   DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
   Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
   IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 10.0.0.5(Preferred)
   Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
   Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 10.0.0.138
   DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 8.8.8.8
   NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled

Tunnel adapter isatap.{73F42290-1D3B-4247-924D-D56EC7C85E2B}:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
   Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . :
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-E0
   DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
   Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
Server:  google-public-dns-a.google.com
Address:  8.8.8.8

Name:    google.com
Addresses:  2a00:1450:4009:808::200e

Pinging google.com [172.217.23.14] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 172.217.23.14: bytes=32 time=103ms TTL=54
Reply from 172.217.23.14: bytes=32 time=113ms TTL=54

Ping statistics for 172.217.23.14:
    Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 2, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 103ms, Maximum = 113ms, Average = 108ms
Server:  google-public-dns-a.google.com
Address:  8.8.8.8

DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
Name:    yahoo.com
Addresses:  98.138.253.109

Pinging yahoo.com [98.138.253.109] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 98.138.253.109: bytes=32 time=217ms TTL=49
Reply from 98.138.253.109: bytes=32 time=229ms TTL=49

Ping statistics for 98.138.253.109:
    Minimum = 217ms, Maximum = 229ms, Average = 223ms

Pinging 127.0.0.1 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128
Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128

Ping statistics for 127.0.0.1:
    Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Average = 0ms
===========================================================================
Interface List
 12...10 c3 7b 6b 04 77 ......Intel® Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V
  1...........................Software Loopback Interface 1
 13...00 00 00 00 00 00 00 e0 Microsoft ISATAP Adapter

IPv4 Route Table
Active Routes:
Network Destination        Netmask          Gateway       Interface  Metric
          0.0.0.0          0.0.0.0       10.0.0.138         10.0.0.5    276
         10.0.0.0    255.255.255.0         On-link          10.0.0.5    276
         10.0.0.5  255.255.255.255         On-link          10.0.0.5    276
       10.0.0.255  255.255.255.255         On-link          10.0.0.5    276
        127.0.0.0        255.0.0.0         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
        127.0.0.1  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
  127.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
        224.0.0.0        240.0.0.0         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
        224.0.0.0        240.0.0.0         On-link          10.0.0.5    276
  255.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
  255.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link          10.0.0.5    276
Persistent Routes:
  Network Address          Netmask  Gateway Address  Metric
          0.0.0.0          0.0.0.0       10.0.0.138  Default

IPv6 Route Table
Active Routes:
 If Metric Network Destination      Gateway
  1    306 ::1/128                  On-link
  1    306 ff00::/8                 On-link
Persistent Routes:
  None
========================= Winsock entries =====================================

Catalog5 01 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NLAapi.dll [52224] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\napinsp.dll [52224] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll [65024] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 04 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll [65024] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 05 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 06 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winrnr.dll [20992] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 01 C:\Windows\System32\NLAapi.dll [70656] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\System32\napinsp.dll [68096] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll [86016] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 04 C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll [86016] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 05 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 06 C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll [28672] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (10/04/2017 10:19:09 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )
Description: //./root/CIMV2SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 990x80041003

Error: (10/04/2017 10:19:11 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )
Description: //./root/CIMV2SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 990x80041003

Error: (10/04/2017 10:20:29 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )

Error: (10/04/2017 10:27:32 PM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )
Description: Activation context generation failed for "Avast.VC110.CRT,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="2036b14a11e83e4a",type="win32",version="11.0.60610.1"1".
Dependent Assembly Avast.VC110.CRT,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="2036b14a11e83e4a",type="win32",version="11.0.60610.1" could not be found.
Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.

Error: (10/04/2017 02:09:35 AM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )

Error: (10/04/2017 03:03:25 AM) (Source: VSS) (User: )
Description: Volume Shadow Copy Service error: Unexpected error querying for the IVssWriterCallback interface.  hr = 0x80070005, Access is denied.
This is often caused by incorrect security settings in either the writer or requestor process.

Operation:
   Gathering Writer Data

Context:
   Writer Class Id: {e8132975-6f93-4464-a53e-1050253ae220}
   Writer Name: System Writer
   Writer Instance ID: {94449cad-e3a5-4a4c-8bb0-e5d8619be95b}

Error: (10/04/2017 02:09:35 AM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )

System errors:
=============
Error: (10/05/2017 10:55:09 PM) (Source: nvlddmkm) (User: )
Description: \Device\Video71927(16e4) 00000000 00000000

Error: (10/05/2017 10:51:38 PM) (Source: Schannel) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: The following fatal alert was generated: 10. The internal error state is 10.

Error: (10/05/2017 10:50:46 PM) (Source: nvlddmkm) (User: )

Error: (10/05/2017 10:47:28 PM) (Source: nvlddmkm) (User: )

Error: (10/05/2017 10:45:10 PM) (Source: Schannel) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: The following fatal alert was generated: 10. The internal error state is 10.

Error: (10/05/2017 10:39:59 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Steam Client Service service failed to start due to the following error:
%%1053 = The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

Error: (10/05/2017 10:39:59 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: A timeout was reached (120000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Steam Client Service service to connect.

Error: (10/04/2017 10:31:33 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )
Description: {F9717507-6651-4EDB-BFF7-AE615179BCCF}

Error: (10/04/2017 10:34:33 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )
Description: {F9717507-6651-4EDB-BFF7-AE615179BCCF}

Error: (10/04/2017 10:18:06 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Steam Client Service service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 1 time(s).

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (10/04/2017 10:19:09 PM) (Source: WinMgmt)(User: )

Error: (10/04/2017 10:19:11 PM) (Source: WinMgmt)(User: )

Error: (10/04/2017 10:20:29 PM) (Source: WinMgmt)(User: )

Error: (10/04/2017 10:27:32 PM) (Source: SideBySide)(User: )
Description: Avast.VC110.CRT,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="2036b14a11e83e4a",type="win32",version="11.0.60610.1"F:\avast\setup\iplugins\IStats.dll

Error: (10/04/2017 02:09:35 AM) (Source: WinMgmt)(User: )

Error: (10/04/2017 03:03:25 AM) (Source: VSS)(User: )
Description: 0x80070005, Access is denied.

Operation:
   Gathering Writer Data

Context:
   Writer Class Id: {e8132975-6f93-4464-a53e-1050253ae220}
   Writer Name: System Writer
   Writer Instance ID: {94449cad-e3a5-4a4c-8bb0-e5d8619be95b}

Error: (10/04/2017 02:09:35 AM) (Source: WinMgmt)(User: )

CodeIntegrity Errors:
===================================
  Date: 2017-10-04 01:42:20.394
  Description: Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\System32\sxs.dll because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.

Date: 2017-10-02 14:12:25.096
  Description: Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\System32\sxs.dll because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.

Date: 2017-10-02 14:05:05.931

Date: 2017-10-02 13:57:19.714

Date: 2017-09-26 02:30:38.382

Date: 2017-09-26 02:54:47.185

Date: 2017-09-25 17:32:32.320

Date: 2017-09-25 17:28:57.955

Date: 2017-09-25 13:38:57.026

Date: 2017-09-24 18:36:28.170

=========================== Installed Programs ============================

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (HKLM-x32\...\{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AC0F074E4100}) (Version: 17.012.20098 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 27 NPAPI (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player NPAPI) (Version: 27.0.0.130 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 27 PPAPI (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player PPAPI) (Version: 27.0.0.130 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Ansel (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Ansel) (Version: 385.41 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
ASUS GPU TweakII (HKLM-x32\...\{0075AAC2-EA9F-490E-83F7-5D5F81EB2A43}) (Version: 1.5.2.8 - ASUSTek COMPUTER INC.) Hidden
ASUS GPU TweakII (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{0075AAC2-EA9F-490E-83F7-5D5F81EB2A43}) (Version: 1.5.2.8 - ASUSTek COMPUTER INC.)
Avast Free Antivirus (HKLM-x32\...\Avast Antivirus) (Version: 17.7.2314 - AVAST Software)
Blizzard App (HKLM-x32\...\Battle.net) (Version:  - Blizzard Entertainment)
Discord (HKCU\...\Discord) (Version: 0.0.298 - Discord Inc.)
Fraps (remove only) (HKLM-x32\...\Fraps) (Version:  - )
Hearthstone (HKLM-x32\...\Hearthstone) (Version:  - Blizzard Entertainment)
Intel® Chipset Device Software (HKLM-x32\...\{60c073df-e736-4210-9c3a-5fc2b651cef3}) (Version: 10.1.1.7 - Intel® Corporation) Hidden
Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{240C3DDD-C5E9-4029-9DF7-95650D040CF2}) (Version: 3.0.1.41 - Intel Corporation)
Logitech Gaming Software 8.96 (HKLM\...\Logitech Gaming Software) (Version: 8.96.81 - Logitech Inc.)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7 (HKLM\...\{92FB6C44-E685-45AD-9B20-CADF4CABA132} - 1033) (Version: 4.7.02053 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Silverlight (HKLM\...\{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}) (Version: 5.1.50907.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}) (Version: 8.0.61001 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (HKLM\...\{ad8a2fa1-06e7-4b0d-927d-6e54b3d31028}) (Version: 8.0.61000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM\...\{5FCE6D76-F5DC-37AB-B2B8-22AB8CEDB1D4}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM-x32\...\{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM\...\{1D8E6291-B0D5-35EC-8441-6616F567A0F7}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM-x32\...\{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.61030 (HKLM-x32\...\{ca67548a-5ebe-413a-b50c-4b9ceb6d66c6}) (Version: 11.0.61030.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.61030 (HKLM-x32\...\{33d1fd90-4274-48a1-9bc1-97e33d9c2d6f}) (Version: 11.0.61030.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) - 12.0.30501 (HKLM-x32\...\{050d4fc8-5d48-4b8f-8972-47c82c46020f}) (Version: 12.0.30501.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) - 12.0.30501 (HKLM-x32\...\{f65db027-aff3-4070-886a-0d87064aabb1}) (Version: 12.0.30501.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x64) - 14.0.24215 (HKLM-x32\...\{d992c12e-cab2-426f-bde3-fb8c53950b0d}) (Version: 14.0.24215.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) - 14.0.24215 (HKLM-x32\...\{e2803110-78b3-4664-a479-3611a381656a}) (Version: 14.0.24215.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Mozilla Firefox 56.0 (x64 en-US) (HKLM\...\Mozilla Firefox 56.0 (x64 en-US)) (Version: 56.0 - Mozilla)
Mozilla Maintenance Service (HKLM\...\MozillaMaintenanceService) (Version: 55.0.3 - Mozilla)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Controller Driver 369.04 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.NVIRUSB) (Version: 369.04 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 385.41 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.3DVision) (Version: 385.41 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA GeForce Experience 3.9.0.97 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.GFExperience) (Version: 3.9.0.97 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 385.41 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.Driver) (Version: 385.41 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA HD Audio Driver 1.3.34.27 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_HDAudio.Driver) (Version: 1.3.34.27 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.17.0524 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.PhysX) (Version: 9.17.0524 - NVIDIA Corporation)
osu! (HKLM-x32\...\{ddd51bd8-d254-448d-9f8c-b6051e705966}) (Version: latest - ppy Pty Ltd)
PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) (HKLM\...\{015C5B35-B678-451C-9AEE-821E8D69621C}_is1) (Version: 1.2.0.693 - PeerBlock, LLC)
PowerISO (HKLM-x32\...\PowerISO) (Version: 6.9 - Power Software Ltd)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}) (Version: 6.0.1.7525 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
RivaTuner Statistics Server 7.0.0 Beta 19 (HKLM-x32\...\RTSS) (Version: 7.0.0 Beta 19 - Unwinder)
Rockstar Games Social Club (HKLM-x32\...\Rockstar Games Social Club) (Version: 1.2.2.0 - Rockstar Games)
Skype™ 7.40 (HKLM-x32\...\{3B7E914A-93D5-4A29-92BB-AF8C3F66C431}) (Version: 7.40.103 - Skype Technologies S.A.)
SteelSeries Engine 3.11.4 (HKLM\...\SteelSeries Engine 3) (Version: 3.11.4 - SteelSeries ApS)
Tweaking.com - Registry Backup (HKLM-x32\...\Tweaking.com - Registry Backup) (Version: 3.5.3 - Tweaking.com)
Uplay (HKLM-x32\...\Uplay) (Version: 4.0 - Ubisoft)
VLC media player (HKLM-x32\...\VLC media player) (Version: 2.2.6 - VideoLAN)
Vulkan Run Time Libraries 1.0.51.0 (HKLM\...\VulkanRT1.0.51.0) (Version: 1.0.51.0 - LunarG, Inc.)
Watch_Dogs 2 (HKLM-x32\...\{B0E33297-78B1-4B37-B8C1-39150F2DEE43}_is1) (Version:  - Ubisoft)
Windows Driver Package - Microsoft (xusb21) XnaComposite  (08/13/2009 2.1.0.1349) (HKLM\...\0AEBEF6F936CFE16E003F7E141631FAB754D9816) (Version: 08/13/2009 2.1.0.1349 - Microsoft)

========================= Memory info: ===================================

Percentage of memory in use: 19%
Total physical RAM: 8134.93 MB
Available physical RAM: 6561.21 MB
Total Virtual: 16268.04 MB
Available Virtual: 14259.64 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================

1 Drive c: () (Fixed) (Total:119.14 GB) (Free:61.33 GB) NTFS
3 Drive e: (System Reserved) (Fixed) (Total:0.34 GB) (Free:0.28 GB) NTFS
4 Drive f: (New Volume) (Fixed) (Total:931.17 GB) (Free:230.87 GB) NTFS

========================= Users: ========================================

User accounts for \\ITZHDZ-PC

Administrator            Guest                    iTzHDz                   

**** End of log ****

ESET Scanner LOG wasnt created altho all files was scanned. (0 viruses)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users