Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help! Internet only works in safe mode, can't update

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 momkate4

momkate4

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:23 AM

Posted 27 September 2017 - 04:30 PM

I have basic computer knowledge, and have spent so much time trying to figure out what is going on with my computer.  I purchased McAfee software because I couldn't get windows security service to turn on a few months ago.  That hasn't helped much.  I can only get on the Internet in safe mode.  I don't have access to many files, and often times, the anti-virus just shuts down.  I'm getting error messages frequently.  Please help me.  I've downloaded countless malware scans, and they have come back clean.  AdwCleaner won't run, it just shuts down.  I've tried doing the sfc scannow thing, and it shows I have corrupt files that couldn't be repaired.  Please help me!

Edited by hamluis, 27 September 2017 - 05:14 PM.
Moved from MRL to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users