Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just saying Hi!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 whiteturbo

whiteturbo

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 AM

Posted 27 September 2017 - 03:42 PM

HI, whiteturbo here, i have been into computing since the days of the spectrum but i'm not a nerd just a user. mainly games, YouTube, and general information gathering. I'm an old git but my computer is my main entertainment centre and communications device and i don't know what i would do if i didn't have at least one. I have an MSI laptop(Windows 10) which i only use if i'm out and about or i'm having problems with my other computers. This Desktop computer which has an old AMD FX6300 (overclocked to 5ghz) and an RX480 graphics card running Windows 7  and a Ryzen 5 1600 with a gtx980ti watercooled graphics card, and i also have a couple of tablets which i mainly use as an expensive radio. Looking forwards to being part of the group.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,073 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:39 PM

Posted 27 September 2017 - 05:27 PM

Hi :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...

For Linux users.

Best regards,
The BC Staff

Arch Linux .

Come join the fun, chat to Bleeping computer members and staff in real time on Discord.

The BleepingComputer Official Discord Chat Server!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users