Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Too Big

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thaundying04

thaundying04

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 AM

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:01 PM

I don't know what I did but everything on my computer is big now, the task bar, where it says start, the programs i have open, the banner at the top, i got a smaller screen so i need the most space i can get

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Gary335

Gary335

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:50 AM

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:09 PM

Try right clicking on your desktop and clicking Properties. Then clcik the Appearance tab in the box that pops up. Find the setting for screen resolution, and try settingit higher. If its at 640x480, set it up to 800x600. If its at 600x800, try 1024x720.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users