, when you first posted I tried a google search, using these:
W2KSP4_EN.EXE file is linked to missing export NTDLL.DLL:NtShutdownSystem.
"missing export NTDLL.DLL:NtShutdownSystem."
missing export NTDLL.DLL
and came up with 3 outta 10,000 responses that made some sense to me. Unfortunately a day later and I can't find that wordpad.
So, first off:
- Google searchs are limited to 10 words
- try different combinations
- Your OS is winME
- I found that this file applies to win2000 & winNT also
- MIcrosoft Help & support links to the win2000 "predominate" problem, but if you get there, check links for possibly more appropriate links for your version. Applies to: is usually listed at the bottom of any KB discussion
- Other links involve downloads of replacement files... some charge, some have other strings attached. For that reason i was reluctant to experiment using my winXpproSP2 that I have enough annoyances with from time to time.
As often as not, discussion board links can provide clues as well. Hope you can find appropriate info.