Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What's an error 404 code? How to install older version of Dragon Speak?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Astrovel

Astrovel

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 AM

Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:54 PM

I am trying to get Dragon Naturally Speaking V12 installed. But it went so far, then brought up an error code 404 which didn't tell me what to do at that point. But, it continued processing and I got a box stating Finished. It allowed me to get into the program but won't allow me to setup a profile. I tried re-installing the disk but it doesn't complete the entire install. A couple of boxes popped up saying a dll file cannot be installed. 

I think it's fighting with the Windows Voice Recognition program.????

But I would think that when a new voice program is installed, it would take precedence over the resident program.???

Please help me get this stuff figured out.  

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Astrovel

Astrovel
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 AM

Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:39 PM

Please cancel my request for help installing DNS I was able to get it installed and am now trying to make it work with my applications. Thank you very much..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users