Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WordPress help if possible?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bluebird819

bluebird819

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:39 AM

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:08 PM

Hi

I am in the process of building a WordPress website on a different hosting platform to WordPress (it seems their support is geared to if they are hosting) and I downloaded a template from the WordPress install called 'Business-A' I have all the networking icons in the top right of the page and I have facebook, twitter and linkedin but I don't want the google+ one and I cant find out how to get rid of just the one icon so I have the other 3. 

Really hoping someone can help me as I have looked everywhere. 

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:39 PM

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:51 PM

https://en.support.wordpress.com/

Louis

#3 managel

managel

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 PM

Posted 30 September 2017 - 03:38 AM

You can do it with CSS in under one minute. 

Many themes come with option to turn of social icons.   May be your theme has it too. If not then CSS. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users