Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

How can i safely Charge an 4600-mAh Battery?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Doghen_*

Guest_Doghen_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 23 September 2017 - 06:41 AM

Hey there,

I've lost my Charger for my Oukitel K4000 Pro that came's with a Big Battery of 4600-mAh 

and when i charge the phone with chargers from Samsung, Nokia, Sony it charge for 1 second and then not charging anymore..

i think because the battery is 4600-mAh so i think my Battery needs a charger with 2.5-am because most chargers deliver 1.00 - 1.50 am

and can i safely charge this big Battery with my Computer (USB 2.00 delivers 0.5-am i think) or will it damage/burns my Battery?

or do you know any good Chargers for my Big Battery?

-Cheers brent!

Edited by Doghen, 23 September 2017 - 06:44 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 22,624 posts
  •  

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:00 AM

I found this. Wall plug at 2amps. The output is 5V. Make sure this is what your previous charger was.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Power-Adapter-Mobile-Phone-EU-Travel-Charger-2-1A-USB-Data-Cable-For-Sony-Xperia-Z3/32658328669.html

Edited by JohnC_21, 23 September 2017 - 08:04 AM.

#3 Guest_Doghen_*

Guest_Doghen_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:05 AM

I found this. Wall plug at 2amps. The output is 5V. Make sure this is what your previous charger was.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Power-Adapter-Mobile-Phone-EU-Travel-Charger-2-1A-USB-Data-Cable-For-Sony-Xperia-Z3/32658328669.html

i don't know of this was the same specs as the other Charger but when i search for Oukitel K4000 Pro chargers, they recommend 2amps and 5V but can i safely charge it with an Console or Computer or can that blow up, destroy my Battery? and these Unknown chargers hmm, can i trust them for charging, that's the problem to :( because i will not blow up my phone xD cheers brent!

Edited by Doghen, 23 September 2017 - 09:07 AM.

#4 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 22,624 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 PM

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:13 AM

I wouldn't charge it with a console or computer. I don't think the amperage is enough. I would contact Oukitel and ask if they can provide a charger and at what cost.

http://www.oukitel.com/contact.html

#5 Guest_Doghen_*

Guest_Doghen_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:30 AM

Hmm with the Computer my phone can charge, but slow charge.. because it's not enough amperage.. and it is a chineze phone so i don't think in Belgium they have chargers for it (that is trustable and tested for CE) hmm.. 

#6 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 22,624 posts
  •  

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:38 AM

If you are worried about not having a CE certified charger then I would stick with the slow charge. The link I provided for the charger at Aliexpress shows the charger as CE but I can't say if this is a fact.

#7 zainmax

zainmax

• Banned
  • 344 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 PM

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM

You can use any 5.0V - 5.6V outlet charger with a compatible connector. Prices start at $4 and do not see the end, but remember, very often the price isn't the same with quality.

#8 Guest_Doghen_*

Guest_Doghen_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:04 AM

Hmm, i think i will charge it with my Computer/Console but can this really destroy, heads up my Battery or is it fine to use as second charge method?

#9 zainmax

zainmax

• Banned
  • 344 posts
  •  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:18 AM

Of course You can use computer as charger, if there is such a output, which gives about 5V or You use special adapter.

But usually all computers give by default about 11V-11.5V, it is too much to use without adapter.

#10 Guest_Doghen_*

Guest_Doghen_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 12:08 PM

Of course You can use computer as charger, if there is such a output, which gives about 5V or You use special adapter.

But usually all computers give by default about 11V-11.5V, it is too much to use without adapter.

and where can i buy such output thing to transfer 11v into 5v and will it damage my usb port? or should i use a powerbank to charge, i have here 2400mAh powerbank is that enough for my battery to charge or should i'll buy another? and do you know some special adapters with accesoires? cheers brent!

#11 Guest_Doghen_*

Guest_Doghen_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:40 PM

i have found a charger with 2.1 amp and it charge :D 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users