Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Video playback Win 7

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RbtCmpt

RbtCmpt

• Members
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 PM

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:02 PM

I have Windows 7 Pro 64 bit on an old HP. I took a 44 Mb video on my SG5 phone; too big to email, so I transferred it to computer with usb cable. Video plays, but no audio. When played on the phone, there is audio. Whether I play it on the computer from the phone via the usb cable, or the file that I transferred to the computer, there is no audio. Other files on my phone have audio when played on the computer, but this doesn't.

Another issue is that there were thumbnails images when I first connected it to the computer. It all of a sudden reverted to list of files.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,219 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:42 AM

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:00 PM

What player are you using ?  Try a different player. If you don't use it i recommend VLC from Videolan.org.

As for the thumbnails, go to the right hand side of the Explorer screen and in the gray bar immediately above the view panel you will see a drop down arrow. This controls your view options. Click on this button and pick your preferred thumbnail/icon.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users