Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi all while not an introduction, a reintroduction

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sudheersingh

sudheersingh

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:48 AM

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:49 PM

Hi all, while not an introduction I thought I'd say I'm back after many months. I needed a break after a number of family, friends and past work mate all seem to die at the same time, some in tragic circumstances.

I just didn't have the energy for a lot of things and sitting in front a computer was one of them as was dealing with idiot rental car companies and hotel booking staff. It's when these things happen you decide you'd better get your priorities sorted out.

Edited by britechguy, 19 September 2017 - 08:17 PM.
Moved from BSOD to Introductions (& Title Edited)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users