Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

font size and text size in windows 10

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vanwylde

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:46 PM

hi, every body 

this is my first post in this forum. i am using windows 10 and my laptop installed windows update last night which took about 3 hours and after that all fonts and text size has changed, i have tried to reset them but when i click right side of mouse and then personalise cant find scroll bar or manually text size change option. please help me because i have poor eye sight. many thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

• Members
  • 22,123 posts
  • Local time:10:32 AM

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:04 PM

I believe the latest version of Windows 10 took out the option to adjust text sizes. You can use this utility.

This only changes the size of the font and not the font itself.

For changing the font itself.

Note: At the next major upgrade the changes will most likely revert back to default.

And Welcome to BC.  :)

Edited by JohnC_21, 19 September 2017 - 03:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users