Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ZeroX96

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Local time:03:16 AM

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:24 AM

Hi, since last night when I removed some malware and restarted my computer I've been getting this BOSD every three minutes when I start up and log into my laptop. Do you guys think I can solve it without doing a reinstall of windows? Thanks!

Speccy: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/DgfnBSGvSB1MlMFT2FDf6lG

Attached Files

Edited by ZeroX96, 19 September 2017 - 10:25 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 2,859 posts
  • Local time:04:16 AM

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:30 AM

I suspect you're still infected. iadimpsv.sys is an unknown driver, and I suspect it's malicious. Therefore, I suggest you post in the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum, so your system can be assessed by malware experts. Please ensure you follow the
Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help instructions while posting there.

Good luck!

Edited by bwv848, 19 September 2017 - 10:30 AM.

If I do not reply in two days, please message me.
BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users