Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Painfully slow

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 deltacoolguy

deltacoolguy

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:09 AM

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:16 PM

Hello.  My desktop has been acting up lately.  It's been slow for awhile, and I've been meaning to post about it but haven't.  But it's also painfully slow at start-up.

I rarely turn it off, but we were out of town for the weekend, so I shut down.  I get back and boot up, and it took about 25 minutes to fully start.  And even then, it was painfully slow to react to anything for almost an hour.  I finally gave up and went to bed.  When I got up this morning it was back to it's usual "normal" slow self.

Any ideas?  I read something about a new feature called 'fast start-up', or something, that is the culprit for a lot of people, but I wanted to ask here first before I do anything.

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:09 AM

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:22 PM

I would like to have you run a Clean Boot.

How to perform a Clean Boot.

Warning: Disabling items in Services or Startup may leave your anitivirus disabled until the process is ended. For this reason I would suggest that you perform this process off line.

Press the 7W6b39o.png keys to open Run, then type msconfig in the search box. This will open System Configuration.

If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, you should enter the password or provide confirmation.

(1) Click/tap on the General tab.

(2) Click/tap on the Selective startup option.

(3) Remove the check mark in the Load startup items check box.

0JgaJnG.png

4. Click on the Services tab.

5. Place a check mark in the Hide all Microsoft services check box, this will remove the Microsoft Services from the list but will still be running.

6. Click Disable all, this will remove all of the check marks in the Services list.

yIKrmLs.png

7. Click on Apply then OK

ljHR4ZW.png

Click on Restart in the window that opens.

When the computer is restarted it will boot normally.

Let me know if the problem persists after restarting the computer.

2GvnEq2.gif

#3 jenae

jenae

• Members
  • 403 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:09 PM

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:56 PM

Hi, a clean boot is a good diagnostic procedure, we do though need to know more about your computer.

Go to search and type :- command prompt, right click on the returned command prompt and select "run as administrator" an elevated cmd prompt will open, copy all the text below, then paste it into the cmd prompt window:-

echo > 0 & systeminfo | find /V /I "hotfix" | find /V "KB" >> 0 & WMIC /Node:localhost /Namespace:\\root\SecurityCenter2 Path AntiVirusProduct Get displayName /format:list >> 0 & wmic PATH Win32_VideoController GET Description,PNPDeviceID /format:list >> 0 & tasklist /v >> 0 & net start >> 0 & echo >> 0 & notepad 0

Press enter, notepad will open with data please copy paste the notepad output here.

#4 deltacoolguy

deltacoolguy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:07 AM

I will do both of these things after I get home from work this evening and report back.

#5 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,397 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:09 AM

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:09 AM

Please download and install Speccy to provide us with information about your computer.  Clicking on this link will automatically initiate the download.

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

speccy1.png

Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.

speccy2.png

The following screen will appear, click on Yes.

speccy3.png

The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.

In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

Please download AdwCleaner and install it.

When AdwCleaner opens click on Scan to start the scan.

Once the search is complete a list of the pending items will be displayed.  If you see any which you do not want removed, remove the check mark next to it.

If there are no malicious programs are found you will receive a message informing you of this.  

Click on Clean to remove the selected items.  If you have any questions about any items in the list please copy and paste the list in your topic so we can review it.  

You will receive a message telling you that all programs will be closed so that the infections can be removed.  Click on OK.  The computer will be restarted to complete the cleaning process.

When the cleaning process is complete a log of what was removed will be presented.  Please copy and the paste this log in your topic.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#6 deltacoolguy

deltacoolguy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:07 PM

Hi, a clean boot is a good diagnostic procedure, we do though need to know more about your computer.

Go to search and type :- command prompt, right click on the returned command prompt and select "run as administrator" an elevated cmd prompt will open, copy all the text below, then paste it into the cmd prompt window:-

echo > 0 & systeminfo | find /V /I "hotfix" | find /V "KB" >> 0 & WMIC /Node:localhost /Namespace:\\root\SecurityCenter2 Path AntiVirusProduct Get displayName /format:list >> 0 & wmic PATH Win32_VideoController GET Description,PNPDeviceID /format:list >> 0 & tasklist /v >> 0 & net start >> 0 & echo >> 0 & notepad 0

Press enter, notepad will open with data please copy paste the notepad output here.

I'm an odd duck in that  have the command prompt as an icon on my desktop.  Primarily because I'm old enough that I remember DOS and still use it occasionally, albeit very seldom now.  Anyway, here ya go...

ECHO is on.

Host Name:                 KEN-PC
OS Name:                   Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
OS Version:                10.0.15063 N/A Build 15063
OS Manufacturer:           Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration:          Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type:             Multiprocessor Free
Registered Owner:          Ken
Registered Organization:   
Product ID:                00330-80000-00000-AA714
Original Install Date:     8/5/2017, 6:13:38 PM
System Boot Time:          9/17/2017, 10:29:59 PM
System Manufacturer:                                       
System Model:                                              
System Type:               x64-based PC
Processor(s):              1 Processor(s) Installed.
                           [01]: Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10 GenuineIntel ~2793 Mhz
BIOS Version:              Intel Corp. DPP3510J.86A.0572.2009.0715.2346, 7/15/2009
Windows Directory:         C:\WINDOWS
System Directory:          C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device:               \Device\HarddiskVolume1
System Locale:             en-us;English (United States)
Input Locale:              en-us;English (United States)
Time Zone:                 (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Total Physical Memory:     8,125 MB
Available Physical Memory: 4,977 MB
Virtual Memory: Max Size:  16,317 MB
Virtual Memory: Available: 12,805 MB
Virtual Memory: In Use:    3,512 MB
Page File Location(s):     C:\pagefile.sys
Domain:                    WORKGROUP
Logon Server:              \\KEN-PC
Network Card(s):           1 NIC(s) Installed.
                           [01]: Intel® 82566DC-2 Gigabit Network Connection
                                 Connection Name: Local Area Connection
                                 DHCP Enabled:    Yes
                                 DHCP Server:     192.168.0.1
                                 IP address(es)
                                 [01]: 192.168.0.8
                                 [02]: fe80::65da:5ff1:376d:5eb5
Hyper-V Requirements:      VM Monitor Mode Extensions: Yes
                           Virtualization Enabled In Firmware: No
                           Second Level Address Translation: No
                           Data Execution Prevention Available: Yes

d i s p l a y N a m e = A v a s t   A n t i v i r u s

d i s p l a y N a m e = W i n d o w s   D e f e n d e r

d i s p l a y N a m e = M a l w a r e b y t e s

D e s c r i p t i o n = N V I D I A   Q u a d r o   K 2 2 0 0

P N P D e v i c e I D = P C I \ V E N _ 1 0 D E & a m p ; D E V _ 1 3 B A & a m p ; S U B S Y S _ 1 0 9 7 1 0 D E & a m p ; R E V _ A 2 \ 4 & a m p ; 7 2 7 D A F 7 & a m p ; 0 & a m p ; 0 0 0 8

Image Name                     PID Session Name        Session#    Mem Usage Status          User Name                                              CPU Time Window Title                                                            
========================= ======== ================ =========== ============ =============== ================================================== ============ ========================================================================
System Idle Process              0 Services                   0          8 K Unknown         NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM                                    87:33:15 N/A                                                                     
System                           4 Services                   0     13,648 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:09:14 N/A                                                                     
smss.exe                       396 Services                   0      1,136 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
csrss.exe                      540 Services                   0      6,416 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:38 N/A                                                                     
wininit.exe                    628 Services                   0      6,360 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
csrss.exe                      640 Console                    1      5,652 K Running         N/A                                                     0:00:13 N/A                                                                     
winlogon.exe                   712 Console                    1      8,712 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
services.exe                   764 Services                   0     10,608 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:54 N/A                                                                     
lsass.exe                      772 Services                   0     16,916 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:16 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                    852 Services                   0      3,748 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                    864 Services                   0     27,060 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:01:12 N/A                                                                     
fontdrvhost.exe                892 Console                    1     18,580 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:01 N/A                                                                     
fontdrvhost.exe                900 Services                   0     13,500 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                    972 Services                   0     14,296 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:01:01 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1008 Services                   0      6,420 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:01 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                    504 Services                   0      9,284 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
dwm.exe                        520 Console                    1     50,000 K Running         N/A                                                     0:01:55 DWM Notification Window                                                 
svchost.exe                    964 Services                   0      5,916 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1076 Services                   0     15,800 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:16 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1084 Services                   0     10,460 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:02 N/A                                                                     
nvvsvc.exe                    1176 Services                   0      9,288 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
nvwmi64.exe                   1188 Services                   0      6,188 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
NVDisplay.Container.exe       1196 Services                   0      6,768 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1264 Services                   0      7,988 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:01 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1312 Services                   0      6,500 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1328 Services                   0      8,680 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:01 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1336 Services                   0     14,580 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:08 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1344 Services                   0     10,884 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1356 Services                   0      5,696 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1364 Services                   0      7,648 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1408 Services                   0     19,260 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:10 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1492 Services                   0      7,944 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1508 Services                   0      7,900 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1516 Services                   0      9,580 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:24 N/A                                                                     
NVDisplay.Container.exe       1628 Console                    1     19,988 K Running         N/A                                                     0:00:00 NvSvc                                                                   
svchost.exe                   1672 Services                   0      9,132 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:01 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1688 Services                   0      7,460 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:32 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1744 Services                   0     12,348 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:01 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1800 Services                   0     10,932 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:01 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1896 Services                   0      6,060 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1904 Services                   0      8,076 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:21 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1912 Services                   0      7,476 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1992 Services                   0     13,332 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
AvastSvc.exe                  2012 Services                   0     88,784 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:10:13 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   2020 Services                   0      8,960 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:02 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   1772 Services                   0     11,612 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:36 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   2128 Services                   0      9,444 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   2176 Services                   0     12,700 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:01 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   2196 Services                   0      9,632 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   2248 Services                   0      6,952 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:05 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   2288 Services                   0     18,324 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:14 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   2404 Services                   0     11,500 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   2556 Services                   0      6,604 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
dasHost.exe                   2632 Services                   0     15,916 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   2684 Services                   0      7,524 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
spoolsv.exe                   2784 Services                   0     25,864 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:06 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   2884 Services                   0      7,676 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   2940 Services                   0      7,476 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   2952 Services                   0      6,820 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   2968 Services                   0     11,056 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:02 N/A                                                                     
afwServ.exe                   2980 Services                   0     25,540 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:07 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                    932 Services                   0      6,656 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   2352 Services                   0     10,632 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   2348 Services                   0     22,828 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:01:13 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   3076 Services                   0     15,132 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:01 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   3084 Services                   0     11,396 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   3092 Services                   0     79,392 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:11:44 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   3100 Services                   0     15,748 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:11 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   3112 Services                   0      8,344 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:01 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   3120 Services                   0     21,488 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:48 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   3128 Services                   0      5,684 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   3136 Services                   0     18,144 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:20 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   3144 Services                   0     19,372 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
SecurityHealthService.exe     3216 Services                   0     12,644 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:01 N/A                                                                     
mainserv.exe                  3224 Services                   0     11,488 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:01:05 N/A                                                                     
armsvc.exe                    3232 Services                   0      6,500 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
MBAMService.exe               3284 Services                   0    375,000 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:55:31 N/A                                                                     
mqsvc.exe                     3292 Services                   0     12,620 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   3400 Services                   0      5,364 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   3532 Services                   0     17,956 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:15 N/A                                                                     
Memory Compression            3548 Services                   0     40,660 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:21 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   4576 Services                   0      9,736 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   4760 Services                   0     16,860 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
SearchIndexer.exe             4936 Services                   0     42,012 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:47 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   4732 Console                    1     12,412 K Unknown         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
sihost.exe                    4260 Console                    1     29,752 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:01:01 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                    724 Console                    1     24,900 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:06 Windows Push Notifications Platform                                     
svchost.exe                   5128 Services                   0     12,828 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:01 N/A                                                                     
taskhostw.exe                 5312 Console                    1     19,468 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:07 Task Host Window                                                        
explorer.exe                  5548 Console                    1    152,376 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:06:54 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                      8 Services                   0     10,088 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
aswidsagenta.exe              6344 Services                   0     40,584 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:07:03 N/A                                                                     
nvtray.exe                    6780 Console                    1     28,288 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:09 NotificationIconWindow                                                  
ShellExperienceHost.exe       4420 Console                    1     88,392 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:05 New notification                                                        
RuntimeBroker.exe             5276 Console                    1     56,632 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:04:28 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   5832 Services                   0     19,176 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   7728 Services                   0     11,192 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   5496 Console                    1     20,360 K Unknown         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:01 N/A                                                                     
MSASCuiL.exe                  4632 Console                    1      9,400 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
RevitAccelerator.exe          6356 Console                    1     52,480 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:02 N/A                                                                     
mbamtray.exe                  7552 Console                    1         80 K Unknown         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
AAM Updates Notifier.exe     10496 Console                    1        288 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:02 AAMUpdatesNotifier                                                      
svchost.exe                   4604 Services                   0      6,432 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
SearchUI.exe                  7012 Console                    1     99,904 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:02 Cortana                                                                 
svchost.exe                   8468 Services                   0     11,820 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:25 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   8528 Services                   0      6,200 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
ApplicationFrameHost.exe      2484 Console                    1     29,476 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:04 Photos                                                                  
AvastUI.exe                   3752 Console                    1     41,724 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:01:45 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   2708 Services                   0      9,516 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
Microsoft.Photos.exe         11196 Console                    1    138,100 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:27 Photos                                                                  
svchost.exe                   6220 Services                   0     16,108 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:04 N/A                                                                     
taskhostw.exe                  652 Console                    1     15,188 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:00 Task Host Window                                                        
WUDFHost.exe                  4236 Services                   0      8,836 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
CCleaner64.exe                3504 Console                    1     21,592 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:03 Piriform CCleaner                                                       
firefox.exe                   1184 Console                    1    167,852 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:53 Painfully slow - Windows 10 Support - Mozilla Firefox                   
firefox.exe                   8812 Console                    1     42,920 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:13 nsAppShell:EventWindow                                                  
firefox.exe                   5572 Console                    1    159,620 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:50 nsAppShell:EventWindow                                                  
WmiPrvSE.exe                  7776 Services                   0     15,580 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:01 N/A                                                                     
dllhost.exe                   5200 Console                    1     10,784 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:00 OleMainThreadWndName                                                    
audiodg.exe                   9888 Services                   0     11,924 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   9432 Services                   0     11,368 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   3844 Services                   0     12,408 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   9008 Services                   0      7,264 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
svchost.exe                   2900 Services                   0      7,020 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
smartscreen.exe               6536 Console                    1     18,224 K Unknown         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
cmd.exe                       6912 Console                    1      6,112 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:00 tasklist  /v                                                            
conhost.exe                   9856 Console                    1     14,264 K Running         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
SearchProtocolHost.exe        8408 Services                   0     12,500 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
SearchFilterHost.exe          3496 Services                   0      6,680 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
WmiPrvSE.exe                   844 Services                   0      8,476 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
TrustedInstaller.exe          8316 Services                   0      7,148 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
TiWorker.exe                  2392 Services                   0     10,628 K Unknown         N/A                                                     0:00:02 N/A                                                                     
tasklist.exe                  1652 Console                    1      9,004 K Unknown         Ken-PC\Ken                                              0:00:00 N/A                                                                     
These Windows services are started:

Adobe Acrobat Update Service
   APC UPS Service
   Application Host Helper Service
   Application Information
   aswbIDSAgent
   Avast Antivirus
   Avast Firewall Service
   Background Tasks Infrastructure Service
   Base Filtering Engine
   CNG Key Isolation
   COM+ Event System
   Computer Browser
   Connected Devices Platform Service
   Connected Devices Platform User Service_5f4d4
   Connected User Experiences and Telemetry
   Contact Data_5f4d4
   CoreMessaging
   Credential Manager
   Cryptographic Services
   Data Sharing Service
   Data Usage
   DCOM Server Process Launcher
   Delivery Optimization
   Device Association Service
   DHCP Client
   Diagnostic Policy Service
   Diagnostic Service Host
   Distributed Link Tracking Client
   DNS Client
   Function Discovery Provider Host
   Function Discovery Resource Publication
   Geolocation Service
   HomeGroup Provider
   Human Interface Device Service
   IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules
   IP Helper
   IPsec Policy Agent
   Local Session Manager
   Malwarebytes Service
   Message Queuing
   Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant
   Microsoft Passport
   Microsoft Passport Container
   Network Connected Devices Auto-Setup
   Network Connection Broker
   Network Connections
   Network List Service
   Network Location Awareness
   Network Store Interface Service
   NVIDIA Display Container LS
   NVIDIA Display Driver Service
   NVIDIA WMI Provider
   Offline Files
   Plug and Play
   Power
   Print Spooler
   Program Compatibility Assistant Service
   Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
   RPC Endpoint Mapper
   Security Accounts Manager
   Security Center
   Server
   Shell Hardware Detection
   SSDP Discovery
   State Repository Service
   Storage Service
   Superfetch
   Sync Host_5f4d4
   System Event Notification Service
   System Events Broker
   Task Scheduler
   TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper
   Themes
   Tile Data model server
   Time Broker
   TokenBroker
   User Data Access_5f4d4
   User Data Storage_5f4d4
   User Manager
   User Profile Service
   Windows Audio
   Windows Audio Endpoint Builder
   Windows Biometric Service
   Windows Connection Manager
   Windows Defender Security Center Service
   Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework
   Windows Event Log
   Windows Firewall
   Windows Font Cache Service
   Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)
   Windows License Manager Service
   Windows Management Instrumentation
   Windows Modules Installer
   Windows Process Activation Service
   Windows Push Notifications System Service
   Windows Push Notifications User Service_5f4d4
   Windows Search
   WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service
   Workstation
   World Wide Web Publishing Service

The command completed successfully.

ECHO is on.

#7 deltacoolguy

deltacoolguy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:35 PM

Generated by Piriform Speccy v1.31.732
19 Sep 2017 @ 20:24
Summary
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Pentium E6300 @ 2.80GHz:
52 °C
Wolfdale 45nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 400MHz (5-5-5-18)
Motherboard
Intel Corporation DP35DP (CPU1)
Graphics
DELL U2413 (1920x1200@59Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA Quadro K2200 (NVIDIA):
42 °C
Storage
465GB Intel Raid 1 Volume (RAID)
Optical Drives
HP DVD Writer 840b ATA Device
IDE-DVD DROM6216 ATA Device
Audio
ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Computer type: Desktop
Installation Date: 8/5/2017 6:13:38 PM
Windows Security Center
User Account Control (UAC):
Enabled
Notify level:
2 - Default
Windows Update
AutoUpdate:
Not configured
Windows Defender
Windows Defender:
Disabled
Firewall
Firewall:
Enabled
Display Name:
Avast Antivirus
Antivirus
Avast Antivirus
Antivirus:
Enabled
Virus Signature Database:
Up to date
Windows Defender
Antivirus:
Disabled
Up to date
Malwarebytes
Antivirus:
Disabled
Up to date
.NET Frameworks installed
v4.7 Full
v4.7 Client
v3.5 SP1
v3.0 SP2
v2.0 SP2
Internet Explorer
Version:
PowerShell
Version:
Java
Java Runtime Environment
Path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_121\bin\java.exe
Version:
Update:
Build:
Environment Variables
USERPROFILE:
C:\Users\Ken
SystemRoot:
C:\WINDOWS
User Variables
OneDrive:
C:\Users\Ken\OneDrive
Path:
C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps
TEMP:
C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Temp
TMP:
C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Temp
Machine Variables
ADSK_3DSMAX_x64_2017:
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2017\
ADSK_CLM_WPAD_PROXY_CHECK:
FALSE
ADSK_MAXDES_x64_2015:
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max Design 2015\
CLASSPATH:
.;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
CM2015DIR:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Materials\
ComSpec:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
EMC_AUTOPLAY:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\
FP_NO_HOST_CHECK:
NO
ILBDIR:
ILLDIR:
ILMDIR:
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS:
Windows_NT
Path:
C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath
C:\WINDOWS\system32
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\
C:\Program Files\Intel\DMIX
C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\10.0\DLLShared\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\Backburner\
PATHEXT:
.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE:
AMD64
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER:
Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10, GenuineIntel
PROCESSOR_LEVEL:
PROCESSOR_REVISION:
170a
PSModulePath:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\
QTJAVA:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
RoxioCentral:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\10.0\Roxio Central36\
TEMP:
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP
TMP:
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP
USERNAME:
SYSTEM
windir:
Power Profile
Active power scheme:
Balanced
Hibernation:
Enabled
Turn Off Monitor after: (On AC Power):
Never
Turn Off Hard Disk after: (On AC Power):
20 min
Suspend after: (On AC Power):
Never
Screen saver:
Disabled
Uptime
Current Session
Current Time:
9/19/2017 8:24:39 PM
Current Uptime:
165,280 sec (1 d, 21 h, 54 m, 40 s)
Last Boot Time:
9/17/2017 10:29:59 PM
Services
Running:
Adobe Acrobat Update Service
Running:
APC UPS Service
Running:
Application Host Helper Service
Running:
Application Information
Running:
aswbIDSAgent
Running:
Avast Antivirus
Running:
Avast Firewall Service
Running:
Background Tasks Infrastructure Service
Running:
Base Filtering Engine
Running:
Client License Service (ClipSVC)
Running:
CNG Key Isolation
Running:
COM+ Event System
Running:
Computer Browser
Running:
Connected Devices Platform Service
Running:
Connected Devices Platform User Service_5f4d4
Running:
Connected User Experiences and Telemetry
Running:
Contact Data_5f4d4
Running:
CoreMessaging
Running:
Credential Manager
Running:
Cryptographic Services
Running:
Data Sharing Service
Running:
Data Usage
Running:
DCOM Server Process Launcher
Running:
Delivery Optimization
Running:
Device Association Service
Running:
DHCP Client
Running:
Diagnostic Policy Service
Running:
Diagnostic Service Host
Running:
Diagnostic System Host
Running:
Distributed Link Tracking Client
Running:
DNS Client
Running:
Function Discovery Provider Host
Running:
Function Discovery Resource Publication
Running:
Geolocation Service
Running:
HomeGroup Provider
Running:
Human Interface Device Service
Running:
IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules
Running:
IP Helper
Running:
IPsec Policy Agent
Running:
Local Session Manager
Running:
Malwarebytes Service
Running:
Message Queuing
Running:
Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant
Running:
Microsoft Software Shadow Copy Provider
Running:
Network Connected Devices Auto-Setup
Running:
Network Connection Broker
Running:
Network Connections
Running:
Network List Service
Running:
Network Location Awareness
Running:
Network Store Interface Service
Running:
NVIDIA Display Container LS
Running:
NVIDIA Display Driver Service
Running:
NVIDIA WMI Provider
Running:
Offline Files
Running:
Peer Name Resolution Protocol
Running:
Peer Networking Identity Manager
Running:
Plug and Play
Running:
Power
Running:
Print Spooler
Running:
Program Compatibility Assistant Service
Running:
Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
Running:
RPC Endpoint Mapper
Running:
Security Accounts Manager
Running:
Security Center
Running:
Server
Running:
Shell Hardware Detection
Running:
SSDP Discovery
Running:
State Repository Service
Running:
Storage Service
Running:
Superfetch
Running:
Sync Host_5f4d4
Running:
System Event Notification Service
Running:
System Events Broker
Running:
Task Scheduler
Running:
TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper
Running:
Themes
Running:
Tile Data model server
Running:
Time Broker
Running:
TokenBroker
Running:
User Data Access_5f4d4
Running:
User Data Storage_5f4d4
Running:
User Manager
Running:
User Profile Service
Running:
Volume Shadow Copy
Running:
Windows Audio
Running:
Windows Audio Endpoint Builder
Running:
Windows Connection Manager
Running:
Windows Defender Security Center Service
Running:
Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework
Running:
Windows Event Log
Running:
Windows Firewall
Running:
Windows Font Cache Service
Running:
Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)
Running:
Windows License Manager Service
Running:
Windows Management Instrumentation
Running:
Windows Process Activation Service
Running:
Windows Push Notifications System Service
Running:
Windows Push Notifications User Service_5f4d4
Running:
Windows Search
Running:
Windows Update
Running:
WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service
Running:
Workstation
Running:
World Wide Web Publishing Service
Stopped:
ActiveX Installer (AxInstSV)
Stopped:
Adobe SwitchBoard
Stopped:
AllJoyn Router Service
Stopped:
APC Data Service
Stopped:
App Readiness
Stopped:
Application Identity
Stopped:
Application Layer Gateway Service
Stopped:
Application Management
Stopped:
AppX Deployment Service (AppXSVC)
Stopped:
ASP.NET State Service
Stopped:
Auto Time Zone Updater
Stopped:
Autodesk Application Manager Service
Stopped:
Autodesk Content Service
Stopped:
Background Intelligent Transfer Service
Stopped:
BitLocker Drive Encryption Service
Stopped:
Block Level Backup Engine Service
Stopped:
Bluetooth Handsfree Service
Stopped:
Bluetooth Support Service
Stopped:
BranchCache
Stopped:
BrYNSvc
Stopped:
Certificate Propagation
Stopped:
COM+ System Application
Stopped:
Device Install Service
Stopped:
Device Management Enrollment Service
Stopped:
Device Setup Manager
Stopped:
DevicesFlow_5f4d4
Stopped:
DevQuery Background Discovery Broker
Stopped:
Distributed Transaction Coordinator
Stopped:
dmwappushsvc
Stopped:
Downloaded Maps Manager
Stopped:
Embedded Mode
Stopped:
Encrypting File System (EFS)
Stopped:
Enterprise App Management Service
Stopped:
Extensible Authentication Protocol
Stopped:
Fax
Stopped:
File History Service
Stopped:
FLEXnet Licensing Service
Stopped:
FLEXnet Licensing Service 64
Stopped:
Google Update Service (gupdate)
Stopped:
Google Update Service (gupdatem)
Stopped:
Group Policy Client
Stopped:
HomeGroup Listener
Stopped:
HV Host Service
Stopped:
Hyper-V Data Exchange Service
Stopped:
Hyper-V Guest Service Interface
Stopped:
Hyper-V Guest Shutdown Service
Stopped:
Hyper-V Heartbeat Service
Stopped:
Hyper-V PowerShell Direct Service
Stopped:
Hyper-V Remote Desktop Virtualization Service
Stopped:
Hyper-V Time Synchronization Service
Stopped:
Hyper-V Volume Shadow Copy Requestor
Stopped:
Infrared monitor service
Stopped:
Interactive Services Detection
Stopped:
Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)
Stopped:
IP Translation Configuration Service
Stopped:
KtmRm for Distributed Transaction Coordinator
Stopped:
Link-Layer Topology Discovery Mapper
Stopped:
LPA Service
Stopped:
mental ray Satellite for Autodesk 3ds Max 2017 64-bit
Stopped:
mental ray Satellite for Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2015 64-bit
Stopped:
MessagingService_5f4d4
Stopped:
Microsoft Diagnostics Hub Standard Collector Service
Stopped:
Microsoft App-V Client
Stopped:
Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service
Stopped:
Microsoft Passport
Stopped:
Microsoft Passport Container
Stopped:
Microsoft Storage Spaces SMP
Stopped:
Microsoft Windows SMS Router Service.
Stopped:
Mozilla Maintenance Service
Stopped:
Natural Authentication
Stopped:
Net.Msmq Listener Adapter
Stopped:
Net.Pipe Listener Adapter
Stopped:
Net.Tcp Listener Adapter
Stopped:
Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service
Stopped:
Netlogon
Stopped:
Network Connectivity Assistant
Stopped:
Network Setup Service
Stopped:
NVIDIA Update Service Daemon
Stopped:
Office Source Engine
Stopped:
Office Software Protection Platform
Stopped:
Optimize drives
Stopped:
Payments and NFC/SE Manager
Stopped:
Peer Networking Grouping
Stopped:
Performance Counter DLL Host
Stopped:
Performance Logs & Alerts
Stopped:
Phone Service
Stopped:
PNRP Machine Name Publication Service
Stopped:
Portable Device Enumerator Service
Stopped:
Printer Extensions and Notifications
Stopped:
Problem Reports and Solutions Control Panel Support
Stopped:
Pure Networks Platform Service
Stopped:
Quality Windows Audio Video Experience
Stopped:
Radio Management Service
Stopped:
Remote Access Auto Connection Manager
Stopped:
Remote Access Connection Manager
Stopped:
Remote Desktop Configuration
Stopped:
Remote Desktop Services
Stopped:
Remote Desktop Services UserMode Port Redirector
Stopped:
Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator
Stopped:
Remote Registry
Stopped:
Retail Demo Service
Stopped:
Routing and Remote Access
Stopped:
RoxMediaDB10
Stopped:
Secondary Logon
Stopped:
Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol Service
Stopped:
Sensor Data Service
Stopped:
Sensor Monitoring Service
Stopped:
Sensor Service
Stopped:
Shared PC Account Manager
Stopped:
Smart Card
Stopped:
Smart Card Device Enumeration Service
Stopped:
Smart Card Removal Policy
Stopped:
SNMP Trap
Stopped:
Software Protection
Stopped:
Spot Verifier
Stopped:
Still Image Acquisition Events
Stopped:
stllssvr
Stopped:
Storage Tiers Management
Stopped:
Telephony
Stopped:
Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
Stopped:
Update Orchestrator Service
Stopped:
UPnP Device Host
Stopped:
User Experience Virtualization Service
Stopped:
Virtual Disk
Stopped:
W3C Logging Service
Stopped:
WalletService
Stopped:
WebClient
Stopped:
Wi-Fi Direct Services Connection Manager Service
Stopped:
Windows Backup
Stopped:
Windows Biometric Service
Stopped:
Windows Camera Frame Server
Stopped:
Windows Connect Now - Config Registrar
Stopped:
Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Service
Stopped:
Windows Defender Antivirus Network Inspection Service
Stopped:
Windows Defender Antivirus Service
Stopped:
Windows Encryption Provider Host Service
Stopped:
Windows Error Reporting Service
Stopped:
Windows Event Collector
Stopped:
Windows Insider Service
Stopped:
Windows Installer
Stopped:
Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service
Stopped:
Windows Mobile Hotspot Service
Stopped:
Windows Modules Installer
Stopped:
Windows Perception Service
Stopped:
Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0
Stopped:
Windows Remote Management (WS-Management)
Stopped:
Windows Time
Stopped:
Wired AutoConfig
Stopped:
WLAN AutoConfig
Stopped:
WMI Performance Adapter
Stopped:
Work Folders
Stopped:
WWAN AutoConfig
Stopped:
Xbox Accessory Management Service
Stopped:
Xbox Game Monitoring
Stopped:
Xbox Live Auth Manager
Stopped:
Xbox Live Game Save
Stopped:
Xbox Live Networking Service
TimeZone
TimeZone:
GMT -6:00 Hours
Language:
English (United States)
Format:
English (United States)
Currency:
$
Date Format:
M/d/yyyy
Time Format:
h:mm:ss tt
Scheduler
9/19/2017 8:52 PM;:
GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA
9/20/2017 2:00 AM;:
AdobeAAMUpdater-1.0-Ken-PC-Ken
9/20/2017 5:45 PM;:
SafeZone scheduled Autoupdate 1473009382
9/20/2017 5:52 PM;:
GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore
9/21/2017 2:53 AM;:
OneDrive Standalone Update Task-S-1-5-21-4276236683-3020825137-2190854547-1000
1015avUpdateInfo
1215avUpdateInfo
CCleanerSkipUAC
Hotfixes
Installed
9/13/2017 Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB2267602 (Definition 1.251.848.0)
Install this update to revise the definition files that are used
to detect viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software.
Once you have installed this item, it cannot be removed.
9/12/2017 Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 x64 Edition - September 2017 (KB890830)
After the download, this tool runs one time to check your computer
for infection by specific, prevalent malicious software (including
Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom) and helps remove any infection that
is found. If an infection is found, the tool will display a status
report the next time that you start your computer. A new version
of the tool will be offered every month. If you want to manually
run the tool on your computer, you can download a copy from the
Microsoft Download Center, or you can run an online version from
microsoft.com. This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus
product. To help protect your computer, you should use an antivirus
product.
9/12/2017 2017-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4038788)
A security issue has been identified in a Microsoft software
product that could affect your system. You can help protect your
system by installing this update from Microsoft. For a complete
listing of the issues that are included in this update, see the
associated Microsoft Knowledge Base article. After you install
this update, you may have to restart your system.
9/12/2017 2017-09 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4038806)
9/12/2017 Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB4011055) 32-Bit Edition
A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Office 2010 32-Bit
Edition that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously
modified file is opened. This update resolves that vulnerability.
9/12/2017 Security Update for Microsoft Excel 2010 (KB4011061) 32-Bit Edition
A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Excel 2010 32-Bit
9/12/2017 Security Update for Microsoft Publisher 2010 (KB3141537) 32-Bit Edition
A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Publisher 2010 32-Bit
9/12/2017 Security Update for Microsoft Outlook 2010 (KB4011089) 32-Bit Edition
A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Outlook 2010 32-Bit
9/12/2017 Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB3213631) 32-Bit Edition
9/12/2017 Security Update for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (KB3128027) 32-Bit Edition
A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
32-Bit Edition that could allow arbitrary code to run when a
maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that
vulnerability.
9/12/2017 Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB3213626) 32-Bit Edition
9/9/2017 SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - Other hardware - SAMSUNG Mobile MTP Device
SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. Other hardware software update
released in February, 2012
9/9/2017 SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - Modem - 5/15/2017 12:00:00 AM - 2.12.5.0
SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. Modem driver update released in
May 2017
9/9/2017 SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 5/15/2017 12:00:00 AM - 2.12.5.0
SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. USB driver update released in May
8/9/2017 2017-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4034674)
8/9/2017 2017-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4034674)
8/9/2017 Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 x64 Edition - August 2017 (KB890830)
After the download, this tool runs one time to check your computer
for infection by specific, prevalent malicious software (including
Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom) and helps remove any infection that
is found. If an infection is found, the tool will display a status
report the next time that you start your computer. A new version
of the tool will be offered every month. If you want to manually
run the tool on your computer, you can download a copy from the
Microsoft Download Center, or you can run an online version from
microsoft.com. This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus
product. To help protect your computer, you should use an antivirus
product.
8/9/2017 2017-08 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4034662)
8/5/2017 Feature update to Windows 10, version 1703
Install the latest update for Windows 10: the Windows 10 Creators
Update.
Not Installed
8/10/2017 2017-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4032188)
Installation Status:
Failed
Install this update to resolve issues in Windows. For a complete
associated Microsoft Knowledge Base article for more information.
After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
8/10/2017 2017-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4032188)
Installation Status:
Failed
Installation Status:
Failed
System Folders
Application Data:
C:\ProgramData
Cookies:
C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies
Desktop:
C:\Users\Ken\Desktop
Documents:
C:\Users\Public\Documents
Fonts:
C:\WINDOWS\Fonts
Global Favorites:
C:\Users\Ken\Favorites
Internet History:
C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History
Local Application Data:
C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local
Music:
C:\Users\Public\Music
Path for burning CD:
C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Burn\Burn
Physical Desktop:
C:\Users\Ken\Desktop
Pictures:
C:\Users\Public\Pictures
Program Files:
C:\Program Files
Public Desktop:
C:\Users\Public\Desktop
Start Menu:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu
Start Menu Programs:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
Startup:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Templates:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates
Temporary Internet Files:
C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache
User Favorites:
C:\Users\Ken\Favorites
Videos:
C:\Users\Public\Videos
Windows Directory:
Windows/System:
C:\WINDOWS\system32
Process List
AAM Updates Notifier.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\UWA\AAM Updates Notifier.exe
Memory Usage:
556 KB
Peak Memory Usage:
11 MB
afwServ.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\afwServ.exe
Memory Usage:
28 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
32 MB
ApplicationFrameHost.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\ApplicationFrameHost.exe
Memory Usage:
28 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
33 MB
armsvc.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe
Memory Usage:
6.35 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
6.63 MB
aswidsagenta.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\x64\aswidsagenta.exe
Memory Usage:
40 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
67 MB
audiodg.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exe
Memory Usage:
12 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
13 MB
AvastSvc.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe
Memory Usage:
101 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
231 MB
AvastUI.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastUI.exe
Memory Usage:
40 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
89 MB
backgroundTaskHost.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\backgroundTaskHost.exe
Memory Usage:
18 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
20 MB
CCleaner64.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe
Memory Usage:
21 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
24 MB
CompatTelRunner.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\CompatTelRunner.exe
Memory Usage:
7.17 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
7.17 MB
conhost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\conhost.exe
Memory Usage:
7.27 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
7.27 MB
conhost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\conhost.exe
Memory Usage:
7.41 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
7.41 MB
csrss.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\csrss.exe
Memory Usage:
6.29 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
7.84 MB
csrss.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\csrss.exe
Memory Usage:
5.54 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
14 MB
dasHost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\dasHost.exe
Memory Usage:
16 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
16 MB
dllhost.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\dllhost.exe
Memory Usage:
10 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
11 MB
dwm.exe
Process ID:
User:
DWM-1
Domain:
Window Manager
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\dwm.exe
Memory Usage:
48 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
59 MB
explorer.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Windows\explorer.exe
Memory Usage:
152 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
171 MB
firefox.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
Memory Usage:
179 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
262 MB
firefox.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
Memory Usage:
48 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
61 MB
firefox.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
Memory Usage:
191 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
200 MB
fontdrvhost.exe
Process ID:
User:
UMFD-0
Domain:
Font Driver Host
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\fontdrvhost.exe
Memory Usage:
13 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
14 MB
fontdrvhost.exe
Process ID:
User:
UMFD-1
Domain:
Font Driver Host
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\fontdrvhost.exe
Memory Usage:
17 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
20 MB
lsass.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe
Memory Usage:
17 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
17 MB
mainserv.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\APC\PowerChute Personal Edition\mainserv.exe
Memory Usage:
11 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
11 MB
MBAMService.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\MBAMService.exe
Memory Usage:
374 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
684 MB
mbamtray.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\mbamtray.exe
Memory Usage:
80 KB
Peak Memory Usage:
84 KB
Memory Compression
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage:
39 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
81 MB
Microsoft.Photos.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2017.35071.16410.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.Photos.exe
Memory Usage:
134 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
145 MB
mqsvc.exe
Process ID:
User:
NETWORK SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\mqsvc.exe
Memory Usage:
12 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
13 MB
MSASCuiL.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCuiL.exe
Memory Usage:
9.18 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
9.41 MB
mscorsvw.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe
Memory Usage:
7.58 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
7.60 MB
ngen.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\ngen.exe
Memory Usage:
11 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
11 MB
ngentask.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\ngentask.exe
Memory Usage:
17 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
17 MB
NVDisplay.Container.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display.NvContainer\NVDisplay.Container.exe
Memory Usage:
20 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
22 MB
NVDisplay.Container.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display.NvContainer\NVDisplay.Container.exe
Memory Usage:
6.61 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
8.52 MB
nvtray.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvtray.exe
Memory Usage:
29 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
29 MB
nvvsvc.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\nvvsvc.exe
Memory Usage:
9.07 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
9.52 MB
nvwmi64.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\nvwmi64.exe
Memory Usage:
6.04 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
6.29 MB
RevitAccelerator.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Personal Accelerator for Revit\RevitAccelerator.exe
Memory Usage:
51 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
52 MB
RuntimeBroker.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\RuntimeBroker.exe
Memory Usage:
56 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
97 MB
SearchFilterHost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\SearchFilterHost.exe
Memory Usage:
11 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
12 MB
SearchIndexer.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\SearchIndexer.exe
Memory Usage:
41 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
42 MB
SearchProtocolHost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\SearchProtocolHost.exe
Memory Usage:
18 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
20 MB
SearchUI.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\SearchUI.exe
Memory Usage:
96 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
100 MB
SecurityHealthService.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\SecurityHealthService.exe
Memory Usage:
12 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
13 MB
services.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\services.exe
Memory Usage:
10 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
17 MB
ShellExperienceHost.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Windows\SystemApps\ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\ShellExperienceHost.exe
Memory Usage:
88 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
101 MB
sihost.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\sihost.exe
Memory Usage:
30 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
30 MB
smartscreen.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\smartscreen.exe
Memory Usage:
18 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
18 MB
smss.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\smss.exe
Memory Usage:
1.11 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
1.18 MB
Speccy64.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Program Files\Speccy\Speccy64.exe
Memory Usage:
35 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
35 MB
splwow64.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Windows\splwow64.exe
Memory Usage:
16 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
17 MB
spoolsv.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
Memory Usage:
26 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
26 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
Memory Usage:
6.42 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
6.73 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
7.35 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
7.87 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
NETWORK SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
7.50 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
7.88 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
7.30 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
7.80 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
NETWORK SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
6.66 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
8.80 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
11 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
11 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
6.50 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
6.76 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
10 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
11 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
22 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
23 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
15 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
16 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
11 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
11 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
83 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
136 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
NETWORK SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
15 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
52 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
8.68 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
15 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
21 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
94 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
5.78 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
6.00 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
18 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
18 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
19 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
21 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
3.66 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
3.88 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
5.24 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
5.52 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
18 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
20 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
26 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
37 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
9.51 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
10 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
16 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
17 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
NETWORK SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
14 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
14 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
Memory Usage:
12 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
13 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
6.27 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
6.58 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
Memory Usage:
24 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
25 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
13 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
14 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
9.07 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
9.47 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
9.85 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
10 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
16 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
23 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
10 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
11 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
7.80 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
8.09 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
6.35 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
6.73 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
19 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
20 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
11 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
11 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
Memory Usage:
20 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
20 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
8.46 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
8.88 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
14 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
18 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
11 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
11 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
5.56 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
5.88 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
6.36 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
13 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
7.57 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
7.91 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
12 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
56 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
6.05 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
6.32 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
19 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
24 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
7.76 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
8.17 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
9.31 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
10 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
7.71 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
8.24 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
16 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
44 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
9.37 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
16 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
8.93 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
9.27 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
7.30 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
7.57 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
12 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
13 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
NETWORK SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
11 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
11 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
5.91 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
6.13 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
15 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
15 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
8.68 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
8.96 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
15 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
15 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
5.54 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
5.78 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
NETWORK SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
7.93 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
8.32 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
7.30 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
7.54 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
6.00 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
6.01 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
13 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
13 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
8.73 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
8.89 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
11 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
13 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
9.22 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
9.64 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
12 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
13 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
9.41 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
10 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
6.78 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
7.19 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
18 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
42 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
6.51 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
6.51 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
5.58 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
5.58 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
LOCAL SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
11 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
12 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
7.82 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
7.86 MB
System
Process ID:
Memory Usage:
13 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
27 MB
System Idle Process
Process ID:
taskhostw.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\taskhostw.exe
Memory Usage:
17 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
18 MB
taskhostw.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
Memory Usage:
14 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
14 MB
taskhostw.exe
Process ID:
User:
Ken
Domain:
Ken-PC
Path:
Memory Usage:
19 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
21 MB
VSSVC.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\VSSVC.exe
Memory Usage:
8.27 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
8.28 MB
wininit.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe
Memory Usage:
6.20 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
6.71 MB
winlogon.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe
Memory Usage:
8.58 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
18 MB
WmiPrvSE.exe
Process ID:
User:
NETWORK SERVICE
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WmiPrvSE.exe
Memory Usage:
24 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
24 MB
WmiPrvSE.exe
Process ID:
User:
SYSTEM
Domain:
NT AUTHORITY
Path:
C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WmiPrvSE.exe
Memory Usage:
15 MB
Peak Memory Usage:
15 MB
Device Tree
ACPI x64-based PC
Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System
ACPI Fixed Feature Button
ACPI Sleep Button
Pentium Dual-Core CPU E6300 @ 2.80GHz
PCI Bus
Advanced programmable interrupt controller
CPU to IO Controller
Intel 82566DC-2 Gigabit Network Connection
Motherboard resources
PCI Simple Communications Controller
PCI-to-PCI Bridge
PCI-to-PCI Bridge
PCI-to-PCI Bridge
PCI-to-PCI Bridge
SM Bus Controller
PCI-to-PCI Bridge
NVIDIA Quadro K2200
Dell U2413(Digital)
High Definition Audio Controller
NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2937
USB Root Hub
Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2938
USB Root Hub
American Power Conversion USB UPS
APC UPS
Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2939
USB Root Hub
USB Composite Device
USB Input Device
HID Keyboard Device
USB Input Device
HID-compliant consumer control device
HID-compliant consumer control device
HID-compliant mouse
HID-compliant system controller
Intel® ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293C
USB Root Hub
Generic USB Hub
Generic USB Hub
USB Printing Support
Brother QL-500
Brother QL-500
High Definition Audio Controller
High Definition Audio Device
Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
PCI-to-PCI Bridge
Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
ATA Channel 1
ATA Channel 0
Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2934
USB Root Hub
Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2935
USB Root Hub
Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2936
USB Root Hub
Intel® ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293A
USB Root Hub
PCI-to-PCI Bridge
Texas Instruments 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller
Aux (ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device)
Line In (ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device)
Microphone (ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device)
S/PDIF Pass-through Device (ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device)
Speakers (ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device)
Stereo Mix (ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device)
Wave (ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device)
LPC Controller
Communications Port (COM1)
Direct memory access controller
Motherboard resources
Motherboard resources
Numeric data processor
Programmable interrupt controller
System CMOS/real time clock
System speaker
System timer
Intel® Desktop/Workstation/Server Express Chipset SATA RAID Controller
Intel Raid 1 Volume
CPU
Intel Pentium E6300
Cores:
Threads:
Name:
Intel Pentium E6300
Code Name:
Wolfdale
Package:
Socket 775 LGA
Technology:
45nm
Specification:
Family:
Extended Family:
Model:
Extended Model:
Stepping:
A
Revision:
R0
Instructions:
MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, Intel 64, NX, VMX
Virtualization:
Supported, Disabled
Hyperthreading:
Not supported
Bus Speed:
266.7 MHz
Rated Bus Speed:
1066.7 MHz
Stock Core Speed:
2800 MHz
Stock Bus Speed:
266 MHz
Average Temperature:
52 °C
Caches
L1 Data Cache Size:
2 x 32 KBytes
L1 Instructions Cache Size:
2 x 32 KBytes
L2 Unified Cache Size:
2048 KBytes
Cores
Core 0
Core Speed:
2800.1 MHz
Multiplier:
x 10.5
Bus Speed:
266.7 MHz
Rated Bus Speed:
1066.7 MHz
Temperature:
53 °C
Threads:
APIC ID: 0
Core 1
Core Speed:
2800.1 MHz
Multiplier:
x 10.5
Bus Speed:
266.7 MHz
Rated Bus Speed:
1066.7 MHz
Temperature:
51 °C
Threads:
APIC ID: 1
RAM
Memory slots
Total memory slots:
Used memory slots:
Free memory slots:
Memory
Type:
DDR2
Size:
8192 MBytes
Channels #:
Dual
DRAM Frequency:
400.0 MHz
CAS# Latency (CL):
5 clocks
RAS# to CAS# Delay (tRCD):
5 clocks
RAS# Precharge (tRP):
5 clocks
Cycle Time (tRAS):
18 clocks
Command Rate (CR):
2T
Physical Memory
Memory Usage:
41 %
Total Physical:
7.93 GB
Available Physical:
4.67 GB
Total Virtual:
16 GB
Available Virtual:
12 GB
SPD
Number Of SPD Modules:
Slot #1
Type:
DDR2
Size:
2048 MBytes
Manufacturer:
Kingston
Max Bandwidth:
PC2-6400 (400 MHz)
Part Number:
2G-UDIMM
Serial Number:
Week/year:
01 / 11
Timing table
JEDEC #1
Frequency:
200.0 MHz
CAS# Latency:
RAS# To CAS#:
RAS# Precharge:
tRAS:
tRC:
Voltage:
1.800 V
JEDEC #2
Frequency:
266.7 MHz
CAS# Latency:
RAS# To CAS#:
RAS# Precharge:
tRAS:
tRC:
Voltage:
1.800 V
JEDEC #3
Frequency:
400.0 MHz
CAS# Latency:
RAS# To CAS#:
RAS# Precharge:
tRAS:
tRC:
Voltage:
1.800 V
Slot #2
Type:
DDR2
Size:
2048 MBytes
Manufacturer:
Kingston
Max Bandwidth:
PC2-6400 (400 MHz)
Part Number:
"
Serial Number:
Week/year:
33 / 10
Timing table
JEDEC #1
Frequency:
200.0 MHz
CAS# Latency:
RAS# To CAS#:
RAS# Precharge:
tRAS:
tRC:
Voltage:
1.800 V
JEDEC #2
Frequency:
266.7 MHz
CAS# Latency:
RAS# To CAS#:
RAS# Precharge:
tRAS:
tRC:
Voltage:
1.800 V
JEDEC #3
Frequency:
400.0 MHz
CAS# Latency:
RAS# To CAS#:
RAS# Precharge:
tRAS:
tRC:
Voltage:
1.800 V
Slot #3
Type:
DDR2
Size:
2048 MBytes
Manufacturer:
Kingston
Max Bandwidth:
PC2-6400 (400 MHz)
Part Number:
2G-UDIMM
Serial Number:
Week/year:
01 / 11
Timing table
JEDEC #1
Frequency:
200.0 MHz
CAS# Latency:
RAS# To CAS#:
RAS# Precharge:
tRAS:
tRC:
Voltage:
1.800 V
JEDEC #2
Frequency:
266.7 MHz
CAS# Latency:
RAS# To CAS#:
RAS# Precharge:
tRAS:
tRC:
Voltage:
1.800 V
JEDEC #3
Frequency:
400.0 MHz
CAS# Latency:
RAS# To CAS#:
RAS# Precharge:
tRAS:
tRC:
Voltage:
1.800 V
Slot #4
Type:
DDR2
Size:
2048 MBytes
Manufacturer:
Kingston
Max Bandwidth:
PC2-6400 (400 MHz)
Part Number:
"
Serial Number:
Week/year:
33 / 10
Timing table
JEDEC #1
Frequency:
200.0 MHz
CAS# Latency:
RAS# To CAS#:
RAS# Precharge:
tRAS:
tRC:
Voltage:
1.800 V
JEDEC #2
Frequency:
266.7 MHz
CAS# Latency:
RAS# To CAS#:
RAS# Precharge:
tRAS:
tRC:
Voltage:
1.800 V
JEDEC #3
Frequency:
400.0 MHz
CAS# Latency:
RAS# To CAS#:
RAS# Precharge:
tRAS:
tRC:
Voltage:
1.800 V
Motherboard
Manufacturer:
Intel Corporation
Model:
DP35DP (CPU1)
Version:
AAD81073-212
Chipset Vendor:
Intel
Chipset Model:
P35/G33/G31
Chipset Revision:
A2
Southbridge Vendor:
Intel
Southbridge Model:
82801IR (ICH9R)
Southbridge Revision:
BIOS
Brand:
Intel Corp.
Version:
DPP3510J.86A.0572.2009.0715.2346
Date:
7/15/2009
PCI Data
Slot PCI-E
Slot Type:
PCI-E
Slot Usage:
In Use
Data lanes:
x16
Slot Designation:
PCIE X16 SLOT
Characteristics:
3.3V
Slot Number:
Slot PCI-E
Slot Type:
PCI-E
Slot Usage:
Available
Data lanes:
x1
Slot Designation:
PCIE X1 SLOT 1
Characteristics:
3.3V, PME, SMBus
Slot Number:
Slot PCI-E
Slot Type:
PCI-E
Slot Usage:
Available
Data lanes:
x1
Slot Designation:
PCIE X1 SLOT 2
Characteristics:
3.3V, PME, SMBus
Slot Number:
Slot PCI-E
Slot Type:
PCI-E
Slot Usage:
Available
Data lanes:
x1
Slot Designation:
PCIE X1 SLOT 3
Characteristics:
3.3V, PME, SMBus
Slot Number:
Slot PCI
Slot Type:
PCI
Slot Usage:
In Use
Bus Width:
32 bit
Slot Designation:
PCI SLOT 1
Characteristics:
3.3V, PME, SMBus
Slot Number:
Slot PCI
Slot Type:
PCI
Slot Usage:
Available
Bus Width:
32 bit
Slot Designation:
PCI SLOT 2
Characteristics:
3.3V, PME, SMBus
Slot Number:
Slot PCI
Slot Type:
PCI
Slot Usage:
Available
Bus Width:
32 bit
Slot Designation:
PCI SLOT 3
Characteristics:
3.3V, PME, SMBus
Slot Number:
Graphics
Monitor
Name:
DELL U2413 on NVIDIA Quadro K2200
Current Resolution:
1920x1200 pixels
Work Resolution:
1920x1160 pixels
State:
Enabled, Primary
Monitor Width:
Monitor Height:
Monitor BPP:
32 bits per pixel
Monitor Frequency:
59 Hz
Device:
\\.\DISPLAY1\Monitor0
NVIDIA Quadro K2200
Manufacturer:
NVIDIA
Model:
Quadro K2200
Device ID:
10DE-13BA
Revision:
A3
Subvendor:
NVIDIA (10DE)
Current Performance Level:
Level 0
Bus Interface:
PCI Express x16
Temperature:
42 °C
Driver version:
BIOS Version:
82.07.5a.00.0a
Memory:
4095 MB
Count of performance levels : 1
Level 1 - "Perf Level 0"
Storage
Hard drives
Intel Raid 1 Volume
Manufacturer:
Intel
Interface:
RAID
Capacity:
465 GB
Real size:
500,104,691,712 bytes
RAID Type:
Software RAID
S.M.A.R.T
S.M.A.R.T not supported
Partition 0
Partition ID:
Disk #0, Partition #0
File System:
NTFS
Volume Serial Number:
90F6DE5A
Size:
99 MB
Used Space:
46 MB (46%)
Free Space:
53 MB (54%)
Partition 1
Partition ID:
Disk #0, Partition #1
Disk Letter:
C:
File System:
NTFS
Volume Serial Number:
9CFBFB57
Size:
464 GB
Used Space:
230 GB (49%)
Free Space:
234 GB (51%)
Partition 2
Partition ID:
Disk #0, Partition #2
File System:
NTFS
Volume Serial Number:
EC13A604
Size:
846 MB
Used Space:
498 MB (58%)
Free Space:
348 MB (42%)
Optical Drives
Media Type:
DVD Writer
Name:
Availability:
Running/Full Power
Capabilities:
Random Access, Supports Writing, Supports Removable Media
Read capabilities:
CD-R, CD-RW, CD-ROM, DVD-RAM, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL
Write capabilities:
CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL
Config Manager Error Code:
Device is working properly
Config Manager User Config:
FALSE
Drive:
E:
Media Loaded:
FALSE
SCSI Bus:
SCSI Logical Unit:
SCSI Port:
SCSI Target Id:
OK
Media Type:
DVD Reader
Name:
Availability:
Running/Full Power
Capabilities:
Random Access, Supports Removable Media
Read capabilities:
CD-R, CD-RW, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL
Config Manager Error Code:
Device is working properly
Config Manager User Config:
FALSE
Drive:
F:
Media Loaded:
FALSE
SCSI Bus:
SCSI Logical Unit:
SCSI Port:
SCSI Target Id:
OK
Audio
Sound Cards
High Definition Audio Device
NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Playback Devices
S/PDIF Pass-through Device (ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device)
Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
Speakers (ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device):
(default)
Recording Devices
Stereo Mix (ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device)
Line In (ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device)
Wave (ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device)
Microphone (ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device):
(default)
Aux (ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device)
Peripherals
HID Keyboard Device
Device Kind:
Keyboard
Device Name:
HID Keyboard Device
Vendor:
Logitech
Driver
Date:
6-21-2006
Version:
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
HID-compliant mouse
Device Kind:
Mouse
Device Name:
HID-compliant mouse
Vendor:
Logitech
Driver
Date:
6-21-2006
Version:
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
Canon MX920 series FAX
Device Kind:
Printer
Device Name:
Canon MX920 series FAX
Vendor:
Canon
Driver
Date:
6-25-2013
Version:
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCADBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCAUBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCAIBL.INI
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCAWBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCAJBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCAEBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CNCALBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCAABL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCA0BL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCA1BL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCA2BL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.411
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.40c
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.407
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.410
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.c0a
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.816
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.406
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.414
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.41D
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.40b
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.408
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.415
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.405
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.419
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.40e
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.413
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.41F
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.401
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.804
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.404
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.412
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.41E
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.421
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.425
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.426
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.427
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.424
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.422
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.41b
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.402
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{C48B525A-E16B-4FC0-B205-7BBBB3CF54A1}\CNCARBL0.418
Canon MX920 series Printer
Device Kind:
Printer
Device Name:
Canon MX920 series Printer
Vendor:
Canon
Driver
Date:
6-25-2013
Version:
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMCBBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMICBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMDRBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMDCBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMD5BL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMUIBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMINBL.INI
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSMBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMHOBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSSBL.SMR
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSDBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSQBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMEIBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMCPBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMUBBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMOPBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSBBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNB_4170.TBL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMP0BL.DAT
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMP1BL.DAT
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMP2BL.DAT
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMFUBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLHBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNML2BL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNML3BL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMPVBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSEBL.EXE
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMBU3BL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMBU6BL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMBM3BL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMBM6BL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMBS3BL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMBS6BL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMEJBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMEABL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CNMLMBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\color\CNBBLDB0.ICM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\color\CNBBLKB0.ICM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\color\CNBBLKC0.ICM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\color\CNBBLMB0.ICM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\color\CNBBLMC0.ICM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\color\CNBBLNA0.ICM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\color\CNBBLNB0.ICM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\color\CNBBLNC0.ICM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\color\CNBJPRN3.ICM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\PRTPROCS\x64\1\CNMPDBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\PRTPROCS\x64\1\CNMPPBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMVSBL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMVSBL.EXE
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMW3BL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMW6BL.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.411
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.411
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.411
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.411
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.411
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.411
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.c0a
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.c0a
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.c0a
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.c0a
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.c0a
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.c0a
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.40c
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.40c
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.40c
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.40c
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.40c
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.40c
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.407
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.407
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.407
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.407
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.407
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.407
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.410
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.410
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.410
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.410
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.410
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.410
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.416
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.416
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.416
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.416
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.416
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.416
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.406
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.406
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.406
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.406
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.406
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.406
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.414
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.414
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.414
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.414
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.414
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.414
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.41D
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.41D
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.41D
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.41D
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.41D
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.41D
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.40b
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.40b
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.40b
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.40b
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.40b
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.40b
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.408
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.408
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.408
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.408
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.408
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.408
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.415
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.415
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.415
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.415
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.415
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.415
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.405
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.405
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.405
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.405
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.405
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.405
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.419
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.419
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.419
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.419
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.419
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.419
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.40e
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.40e
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.40e
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.40e
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.40e
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.40e
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.413
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.413
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.413
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.413
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.413
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.413
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.41F
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.41F
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.41F
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.41F
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.41F
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.41F
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.401
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.401
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.401
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.401
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.401
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.401
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.804
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.804
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.804
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.804
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.804
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.804
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.404
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.404
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.404
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.404
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.404
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.404
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.412
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.412
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.412
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.412
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.412
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.412
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.41E
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.41E
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.41E
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.41E
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.41E
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.41E
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.421
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.421
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.421
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.421
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.421
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.421
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.425
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.425
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.425
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.425
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.425
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.425
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.426
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.426
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.426
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.426
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.426
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.426
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.427
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.427
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.427
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.427
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.427
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.427
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.424
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.424
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.424
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.424
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.424
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.424
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.422
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.422
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.422
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.422
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.422
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.422
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.41B
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.41B
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.41B
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.41B
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.41B
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.41B
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.418
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.418
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.418
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.418
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.418
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.418
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMLRBL0.402
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMURBL0.402
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSRBL0.402
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMMHBL0.402
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMSHBL0.402
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{4DDDACE3-D8FF-475A-9ACF-B82CF6E14178}\CNMIHBL0.402
Brother MFC-J6710DW Printer
Device Kind:
Printer
Device Name:
Brother MFC-J6710DW Printer
Vendor:
Brother
Driver
Date:
1-20-2012
Version:
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRSMJ6710DW_0000.DSI
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRSMJ6710DW_0004.DSI
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRSMJ6710DW_0011.DSI
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRSMJ6710DW_0012.DSI
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRSMJ6710DW_F809.DSI
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BREMJ6710DW.DAT
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRIB0I.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRUIIB0I.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0000.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0409.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0013.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_000C.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0C0C.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0007.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0014.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_000A.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_001D.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0010.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0006.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0016.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0416.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_000B.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_000E.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0005.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0015.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0018.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_001B.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_001F.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0019.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0002.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0804.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0011.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0012.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRLGIB0I_0004.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRBMIB0I.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRENIB0I.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRRIIB0I.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPFIB0I.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0000.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0409.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0013.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_000C.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0C0C.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0007.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0014.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_000A.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_001D.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0010.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0006.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0016.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0416.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_000B.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_000E.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0005.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0015.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0018.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_001B.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_001F.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0019.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0002.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0804.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0011.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_F809.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0012.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I_0004.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRDSMB00.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10I.DSI
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10IA.BCM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10IC.BCM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10ID.BCM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10IE.BCM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10IF.BCM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10IG.BCM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10IH.BCM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{85E924EA-EA4D-4B12-BC3E-852BF4180CD3}\BRPRI10II.BCM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\BRRBI100.EXE
File:
C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\BRLM03A.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\BROSNMP.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\BRTCPCON.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\BRLMW03A.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\BRLMW03A.INI
File:
C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\BRPRTINK.DLL
Brother QL-500
Device Kind:
Printer
Device Name:
Brother QL-500
Vendor:
Brother
Driver
Date:
2-9-2010
Version:
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{A73A4896-E9AD-4CF9-862C-60DD3F39FA3F}\PTQL5AD.PTD
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{A73A4896-E9AD-4CF9-862C-60DD3F39FA3F}\PTQL5F.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{A73A4896-E9AD-4CF9-862C-60DD3F39FA3F}\PTQL5R.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{A73A4896-E9AD-4CF9-862C-60DD3F39FA3F}\PTQL5UI.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{A73A4896-E9AD-4CF9-862C-60DD3F39FA3F}\PTQL5V.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{A73A4896-E9AD-4CF9-862C-60DD3F39FA3F}\PTQL5V.DAT
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{A73A4896-E9AD-4CF9-862C-60DD3F39FA3F}\PTQL5V.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{A73A4896-E9AD-4CF9-862C-60DD3F39FA3F}\PTQL5V.ORG
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{A73A4896-E9AD-4CF9-862C-60DD3F39FA3F}\PTQL5UT.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{A73A4896-E9AD-4CF9-862C-60DD3F39FA3F}\PTQL5UT.EXE
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{A73A4896-E9AD-4CF9-862C-60DD3F39FA3F}\PTQL5I3.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{A73A4896-E9AD-4CF9-862C-60DD3F39FA3F}\PTQL5LC.EXE
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{A73A4896-E9AD-4CF9-862C-60DD3F39FA3F}\PTDIF.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{A73A4896-E9AD-4CF9-862C-60DD3F39FA3F}\PTFILO.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{A73A4896-E9AD-4CF9-862C-60DD3F39FA3F}\PTQL5I6.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{A73A4896-E9AD-4CF9-862C-60DD3F39FA3F}\PTDIF64.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PTQL5L.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PTQL5L.INI
File:
C:\WINDOWS\sysWOW64\PTQL5F.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\sysWOW64\PTQL5M.CHM
File:
C:\WINDOWS\sysWOW64\PTQL5M.DLL
File:
C:\WINDOWS\sysWOW64\PTQL5M.EXE
WSD Scan Device
Device Kind:
Camera/scanner
Device Name:
WSD Scan Device
Vendor:
BF
Comment:
MX920 series _1AC43ACD3D5E
http://192.168.0.2:80/wsd/pnpx-metadata.cgi
Driver
Date:
6-21-2006
Version:
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSDScan.sys
Brother MFC-J6710DW LAN
Device Kind:
Camera/scanner
Device Name:
Brother MFC-J6710DW LAN
Vendor:
Brother
Driver
Date:
10-25-2010
Version:
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\BrWi209d.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\BrJDec.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\MFJ6710DWN\BrTwdFe.ds
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\MFJ6710DWN\TWMFJ6710DWN.ini
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Common\BrTwds.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Common\BrTwdsUi.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Common\BrTwdScn.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Common\BrScnDev.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Common\BrStiIf.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Common\BrScnFlt.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Common\BrTwJDec.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Common\brAutCrp.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Common\RLACMPCAPI.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnBul.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnChn.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnCht.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnCze.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnDan.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnDut.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnEng.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnFin.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnFrc.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnFre.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnGer.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnHun.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnIta.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnJpn.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnKor.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnNor.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnPol.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnPor.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnPtb.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnRom.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnRus.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnSpa.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnSvk.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnSwe.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnTrk.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BRScnUsa.chm
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdBul.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdChn.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdCht.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdCze.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdDan.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdDut.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdEng.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdFin.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdfrc.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdFre.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdGer.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdHun.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdIta.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdJpn.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdKor.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdNor.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdPol.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdPor.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdPtb.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdRom.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdRus.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdSpa.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdSvk.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdSwe.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdTrk.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\BrSc09d\Lang\BrTwdUsa.dll
File:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\serscan.sys
Printers
Adobe PDF
Printer Port:
Documents\*.pdf
Print Processor:
winprint
Availability:
Always
Priority:
Duplex:
None
Print Quality:
1200 * 1200 dpi Color
Unknown
Driver
Driver Name:
Adobe PDF Converter (v6.03)
Driver Path:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\PSCRIPT5.DLL
Brother MFC-J6710DW Printer (Default Printer)
Printer Port:
BRN001BA95D8B67
Print Processor:
winprint
Availability:
Always
Priority:
Duplex:
None
Print Quality:
600 * 600 dpi Color
Unknown
Driver
Driver Name:
Brother MFC-J6710DW Printer (v1.06)
Driver Path:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\BRPRIB0I.DLL
Brother MFC-J6710DW Printer (Copy 1)
Printer Port:
WSD-dbfcfd14-39f7-463e-ac57-9d64213e067e.0038
Print Processor:
winprint
Availability:
Always
Priority:
Duplex:
None
Print Quality:
600 * 600 dpi Color
Unknown
Driver
Driver Name:
Brother MFC-J6710DW Printer (v1.012)
Driver Path:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\BRPRIB0I.DLL
Brother PC-FAX v.2.2
Printer Port:
BRN001BA95D8B67
Print Processor:
winprint
Availability:
Always
Priority:
Duplex:
None
Print Quality:
200 * 200 dpi Monochrome
Unknown
Driver
Driver Name:
Brother PC-FAX v.2.2 (v1.17)
Driver Path:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\BROFXA5C.dll
Brother QL-500
Printer Port:
USB002
Print Processor:
winprint
Availability:
Always
Priority:
Duplex:
None
Print Quality:
300 * 300 dpi Monochrome
Unknown
Driver
Driver Name:
Brother QL-500 (v5.00)
Driver Path:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\PTQL5V.DLL
Canon MX920 series FAX WS
Printer Port:
WSD-c0a1e281-4aba-47ef-8bfa-23db370849be.003a
Print Processor:
winprint
Availability:
Always
Priority:
Duplex:
None
Print Quality:
200 * 200 dpi Monochrome
Unknown
Driver
Driver Name:
Canon MX920 series FAX (v4.01)
Driver Path:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\CNCADBL.DLL
Canon MX920 series Printer WS
Printer Port:
WSD-2327ed1d-03f4-4c82-9045-cf9dd87d9a3f.0063
Print Processor:
Canon MX920 series Print Processor
Availability:
Always
Priority:
Duplex:
None
Print Quality:
4294967293 dpi Color
Unknown
Driver
Driver Name:
Canon MX920 series Printer (v12.09)
Driver Path:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\CNMDRBL.DLL
Fax
Printer Port:
SHRFAX:
Print Processor:
winprint
Availability:
Always
Priority:
Duplex:
None
Print Quality:
200 * 200 dpi Monochrome
Unknown
Driver
Driver Name:
Microsoft Shared Fax Driver (v4.00)
Driver Path:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\FXSDRV.DLL
Microsoft Print to PDF
Printer Port:
PORTPROMPT:
Print Processor:
winprint
Availability:
Always
Priority:
Duplex:
None
Print Quality:
600 * 600 dpi Color
Unknown
Driver
Driver Name:
Microsoft Print To PDF (v6.03)
Driver Path:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ntprint.inf_amd64_8c30031d8d0a5589\Amd64\mxdwdrv.dll
Microsoft XPS Document Writer
Printer Port:
PORTPROMPT:
Print Processor:
winprint
Availability:
Always
Priority:
Duplex:
None
Print Quality:
600 * 600 dpi Color
Unknown
Driver
Driver Name:
Microsoft XPS Document Writer v4 (v6.03)
Driver Path:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ntprint.inf_amd64_8c30031d8d0a5589\Amd64\mxdwdrv.dll
Send To OneNote 2010
Printer Port:
nul:
Print Processor:
winprint
Availability:
Always
Priority:
Duplex:
None
Print Quality:
600 * 600 dpi Color
Unknown
Driver
Driver Name:
Send To Microsoft OneNote 2010 Driver (v6.03)
Driver Path:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\mxdwdrv.dll
WebEx Document Loader
Printer Port:
WebEx Document Loader Port
Print Processor:
winprint
Availability:
Always
Priority:
Duplex:
None
Print Quality:
90 * 90 dpi Color
Unknown
Driver
Driver Name:
WebEx Document Loader (v6.03)
Driver Path:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\unidrv.dll
Network
You are connected to the internet
Connected through:
Intel 82566DC-2 Gigabit Network Connection
Adapter Type:
Ethernet
NetBIOS over TCP/IP:
Enabled via DHCP
NETBIOS Node Type:
Hybrid node
Link Speed:
0 Bps
Computer Name
NetBIOS Name:
KEN-PC
DNS Name:
Ken-PC
Membership:
Part of workgroup
Workgroup:
WORKGROUP
Remote Desktop
Disabled
Console
State:
Active
Domain:
Ken-PC
WinInet Info
LAN Connection
Local system uses a local area network to connect to the Internet
Local system has RAS to connect to the Internet
Sharing and Discovery
Network Discovery:
Enabled
File and Printer Sharing:
Enabled
File and printer sharing service:
Enabled
Simple File Sharing:
Enabled
Administrative Shares:
Enabled
Network access: Sharing and security model for local accounts:
Classic - local users authenticate as themselves
Adapters List
Enabled
Intel® 82566DC-2 Gigabit Network Connection
IP Address:
Subnet mask:
Gateway server:
DHCP:
DNS Server:
Network Shares
No network shares
Current TCP Connections
AvastSvc.exe (2012)
Local 127.0.0.1:12025:
LISTEN
Local 127.0.0.1:12110:
LISTEN
Local 127.0.0.1:12119:
LISTEN
Local 127.0.0.1:12143:
LISTEN
Local 127.0.0.1:12465:
LISTEN
Local 127.0.0.1:12563:
LISTEN
Local 127.0.0.1:27275:
LISTEN
Local 127.0.0.1:12995:
LISTEN
Local 127.0.0.1:12993:
LISTEN
Local 192.168.0.8:49763:
ESTABLISHED Remote 77.234.42.239:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54066:
CLOSE-WAIT Remote 77.234.41.252:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (1184)
Local 192.168.0.8:54829:
ESTABLISHED Remote 216.58.192.232:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54833:
ESTABLISHED Remote 93.184.216.172:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.0.8:54835:
ESTABLISHED Remote 108.168.224.131:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54836:
ESTABLISHED Remote 216.58.192.227:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.0.8:54838:
ESTABLISHED Remote 157.240.2.35:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.0.8:54840:
ESTABLISHED Remote 157.240.2.25:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54841:
ESTABLISHED Remote 172.217.6.2:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.0.8:54846:
ESTABLISHED Remote 52.84.7.186:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54849:
ESTABLISHED Remote 199.16.156.120:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.0.8:54852:
ESTABLISHED Remote 52.84.11.240:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54858:
ESTABLISHED Remote 216.58.192.238:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.0.8:54859:
ESTABLISHED Remote 108.168.224.131:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54861:
ESTABLISHED Remote 216.58.192.238:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54862:
ESTABLISHED Remote 216.58.192.238:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 127.0.0.1:54276:
ESTABLISHED Remote 127.0.0.1:54277 (Querying... )
Local 127.0.0.1:54277:
ESTABLISHED Remote 127.0.0.1:54276 (Querying... )
Local 192.168.0.8:54792:
ESTABLISHED Remote 151.101.184.64:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54804:
ESTABLISHED Remote 74.125.124.155:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.0.8:54793:
ESTABLISHED Remote 96.6.52.12:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54795:
ESTABLISHED Remote 216.58.192.238:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.0.8:54798:
ESTABLISHED Remote 169.54.33.176:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54799:
ESTABLISHED Remote 169.54.33.176:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54806:
Local 192.168.0.8:54807:
Local 192.168.0.8:54808:
Local 192.168.0.8:54809:
Local 192.168.0.8:54810:
Local 192.168.0.8:54812:
ESTABLISHED Remote 74.125.124.104:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.0.8:54813:
ESTABLISHED Remote 216.58.192.234:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54822:
ESTABLISHED Remote 172.217.0.2:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54828:
ESTABLISHED Remote 199.96.57.6:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (5572)
Local 127.0.0.1:54278:
ESTABLISHED Remote 127.0.0.1:54279 (Querying... )
Local 127.0.0.1:54279:
ESTABLISHED Remote 127.0.0.1:54278 (Querying... )
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvtray.exe (6780)
Local 127.0.0.1:54865:
SYN-SENT Remote 127.0.0.1:2559 (Querying... )
lsass.exe (772)
Local 0.0.0.0:49667:
LISTEN
MBAMService.exe (3284)
Local 192.168.0.8:53526:
CLOSE-WAIT Remote 34.211.166.37:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.0.8:53394:
CLOSE-WAIT Remote 205.251.253.238:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 127.0.0.1:43227:
LISTEN
mqsvc.exe (3292)
Local 0.0.0.0:1801:
LISTEN
Local 0.0.0.0:2103:
LISTEN
Local 0.0.0.0:2105:
LISTEN
Local 0.0.0.0:2107:
LISTEN
Local 0.0.0.0:49709:
LISTEN
services.exe (764)
Local 0.0.0.0:49710:
LISTEN
spoolsv.exe (2784)
Local 0.0.0.0:49672:
LISTEN
svchost.exe (1076)
Local 0.0.0.0:49665:
LISTEN
svchost.exe (1336)
Local 0.0.0.0:49666:
LISTEN
svchost.exe (3144)
Local 192.168.0.8:49715:
ESTABLISHED Remote 65.52.108.185:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
svchost.exe (6220)
Local 0.0.0.0:7680:
LISTEN
svchost.exe (972)
Local 0.0.0.0:135 (DCE):
LISTEN
System Process
Local 192.168.0.8:54845:
TIME-WAIT Remote 77.234.42.55:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54844:
TIME-WAIT Remote 72.5.205.56:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54830:
TIME-WAIT Remote 216.58.192.232:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54748:
TIME-WAIT Remote 64.4.54.254:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.0.8:54757:
TIME-WAIT Remote 77.234.42.59:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54823:
TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.0.2:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54814:
TIME-WAIT Remote 216.58.192.234:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54762:
TIME-WAIT Remote 77.234.42.55:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54803:
TIME-WAIT Remote 169.54.33.176:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54802:
Local 192.168.0.8:54801:
Local 192.168.0.8:54800:
Local 192.168.0.8:54796:
TIME-WAIT Remote 77.234.42.58:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.0.8:54847:
TIME-WAIT Remote 52.84.7.186:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
System Process
Local 0.0.0.0:80 (HTTP):
LISTEN
Local 0.0.0.0:445 (Windows shares):
LISTEN
Local 0.0.0.0:5357:
LISTEN
Local 192.168.0.8:139 (NetBIOS session service):
LISTEN
wininit.exe (628)
Local 0.0.0.0:49664:
LISTEN

#8 deltacoolguy

deltacoolguy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:52 PM

# AdwCleaner 7.0.2.1 - Logfile created on Wed Sep 20 01:43:02 2017
# Updated on 2017/29/08 by Malwarebytes
# Running on Windows 10 Pro (X64)
# Mode: clean
# Support: https://www.malwarebytes.com/support

***** [ Services ] *****

No malicious services deleted.

***** [ Folders ] *****

Deleted: C:\ProgramData\Avg_Update_0516av
Deleted: C:\ProgramData\Avg_Update_0616av
Deleted: C:\ProgramData\Avg_Update_0816av

***** [ Files ] *****

No malicious files deleted.

***** [ DLL ] *****

No malicious DLLs cleaned.

***** [ WMI ] *****

No malicious WMI cleaned.

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

No malicious shortcuts cleaned.

***** [ Tasks ] *****

Deleted: 1015avUpdateInfo
Deleted: 1215avUpdateInfo
Deleted: 1015avUpdateInfo
Deleted: 1215avUpdateInfo

***** [ Registry ] *****

Deleted: [Key] - HKU\S-1-5-21-4276236683-3020825137-2190854547-1000\Software\SoftSuma
Deleted: [Key] - HKCU\Software\SoftSuma
Deleted: [Key] - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\UpgradeCodes\50D2BAFD096C90345A82B25A790BDF69
Deleted: [Key] - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UpgradeCodes\50D2BAFD096C90345A82B25A790BDF69
Deleted: [Key] - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Auslogics
Deleted: [Key] - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Auslogics
Deleted: [Key] - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Applications\iLividSetup-r418-n-bf.exe

***** [ Firefox (and derivatives) ] *****

No malicious Firefox entries deleted.

***** [ Chromium (and derivatives) ] *****

No malicious Chromium entries deleted.

::Tracing keys deleted
::Winsock settings cleared
::Additional Actions: 0

C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [1825 B] - [2017/9/20 1:39:26]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt ##########

#9 deltacoolguy

deltacoolguy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:05 PM

I would like to have you run a Clean Boot.

How to perform a Clean Boot.

<snip>

When the computer is restarted it will boot normally.

Let me know if the problem persists after restarting the computer.

Ok, done.

It did seem to reboot faster and seems to be more responsive.  It does not make a report, I take it.

Question:  Do I need to re-enable all those things I disabled before I rebooted?

#10 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:09 AM

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:04 PM

You need to find out which startup service or program you have disabled causing the issue. To do that you need to enable few services and startup programs and restart your computer you will do this till issue comes back then you will know one or more last few enabled startup items causing the issue. You will one at time disable last enabled startup items and each time you have disabled a startup item restart your computer to find out if problem resolves if it does then you have found the cause of the problem its the last disabled startup item causing the problem.

2GvnEq2.gif

#11 jenae

jenae

• Members
  • 403 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:09 PM

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:03 AM

Hi, clean boot is a little premature at this stage, you have other issues.

An Anti virus program is by it's nature  required to embed itself deeply into the OS. They are designed to have unfettered access to the system. When you have two or more AV's running they will conflict with each other, they can and do slow your computer to a crawl and even cause it to not function at all. In this case less is best.

MS were slow to react to security issues and for years they left this vital component to third party vendors, this slowly changed from windows Seven onward. Fast forward to today and you have windows ten. Included is windows defender and windows firewall. Both are properly integrated into the OS, and give as good if not better protection then any third party util. This is increasingly becoming obvious as many people are experiencing problems with third party AV's and windows ten.

So for the home user the best protection comes with the OS and is recommended.

You have Avast, Windows Defender and Malwarebytes . The cmd I had you run uses windows management instrumentation to read what windows see's, as AV's. It is accurate.

I assume you have the new full version of malwarebytes, OR the free trial version, which gives you the full version for 14 days. It has been causing problems since it's release and we no longer recommend it on our systems, if you do keep it after 14 day's it reverts to the modified version (far less of a problem) use SuperantiSpyware instead.

Now windows services shows two firewalls running (windows and avast)  again two firewalls will conflict. In addition you appear to have traces of AVG on your computer.

My advice to improve system performance (as a start) is to uninstall Avast, Malwarebytes, and AVG. In order to do this you will need to google for the developers uninstall utility. It is not sufficient to merely use program and features to be rid of them.

After this check your performance and we can look at other modifications that can improve performance (including start up services and programs, indicated by a clean boot). 

#12 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,397 posts
  •  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:38 AM

The Speccy Snapshot can provide us with important information which will help to determine what is causing problems.

Either you chose not to provide the Speccy Snapshot link which would display the requested information when clicked/taped on.  If you were attempting to follow the instructions to provide the Speccy link you made an error in following the instructions.  

If you did choose not to provide the Speccy link you need to let us know.  If you did intend to provide the link, please go through the instructions one step at a time to create the link.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#13 deltacoolguy

deltacoolguy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:46 PM

The Speccy Snapshot can provide us with important information which will help to determine what is causing problems.

Either you chose not to provide the Speccy Snapshot link which would display the requested information when clicked/taped on.  If you were attempting to follow the instructions to provide the Speccy link you made an error in following the instructions.  

If you did choose not to provide the Speccy link you need to let us know.  If you did intend to provide the link, please go through the instructions one step at a time to create the link.

I must have misread the instructions.  I have the link saved, but I'm at work right now and will post when I get home later this evening.  Thank you.

#14 deltacoolguy

deltacoolguy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:49 PM

Hi, clean boot is a little premature at this stage, you have other issues.

An Anti virus program is by it's nature  required to embed itself deeply into the OS. They are designed to have unfettered access to the system. When you have two or more AV's running they will conflict with each other, they can and do slow your computer to a crawl and even cause it to not function at all. In this case less is best.

MS were slow to react to security issues and for years they left this vital component to third party vendors, this slowly changed from windows Seven onward. Fast forward to today and you have windows ten. Included is windows defender and windows firewall. Both are properly integrated into the OS, and give as good if not better protection then any third party util. This is increasingly becoming obvious as many people are experiencing problems with third party AV's and windows ten.

So for the home user the best protection comes with the OS and is recommended.

You have Avast, Windows Defender and Malwarebytes . The cmd I had you run uses windows management instrumentation to read what windows see's, as AV's. It is accurate.

I assume you have the new full version of malwarebytes, OR the free trial version, which gives you the full version for 14 days. It has been causing problems since it's release and we no longer recommend it on our systems, if you do keep it after 14 day's it reverts to the modified version (far less of a problem) use SuperantiSpyware instead.

Now windows services shows two firewalls running (windows and avast)  again two firewalls will conflict. In addition you appear to have traces of AVG on your computer.

My advice to improve system performance (as a start) is to uninstall Avast, Malwarebytes, and AVG. In order to do this you will need to google for the developers uninstall utility. It is not sufficient to merely use program and features to be rid of them.

After this check your performance and we can look at other modifications that can improve performance (including start up services and programs, indicated by a clean boot). 

I have paid-for versions of both avast and Malwarebytes.  Are you saying that I should uninstall them completely?  Not just disable them?

The AVG must be left over from a previous version.  I thought it was gone.

Is Windows Defender really that good?  I'm not doubting you, I just don't know.  Avast makes a big deal when it finds/blocks something, but maybe that's just for show to keep me thinking they're on the ball.

#15 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,397 posts
  •  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:15 PM

Download and run the AVG removal tool.

AVG | Download tools and utilities

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users