Just a few moments ago, when MWB was undergoing its scheduled scan, CCleaner.exe was detected as a Nyetya Trojan. Immediately, I did as MWB advised and restarted my PC, which then moved the Trojan to the Quarantine of MWB.
Just to be extra sure, I uninstalled CCleaner with GeekUninstaller. Attached with this thread are logs of various AV programe used. I ran RKill and found nothing, but I will upload my FRST LOGS, RKill LOGS, MTB LOGS (To check for DNS poisoning), and finally my MWB removal logs.
Note: I am using MWB Premium
I hope experts in the forum can kindly provide me with a complete diagnostic from my logs as to whether any traces of the trojan is still in my system.
I am looking forward to your reply