Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sound and image do not follow each other.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Emrys

Emrys

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 AM

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:13 AM

Hello as i wrote on topic, that is the greatest issue i currently have. Whenever i play a video/movie or anything similar  inlcuding youtube(even low resolution videos) on my laptop, sound just goes faster than the video, and its really irritating.

And generally laptop is just slow, and laggy.

Im justing HP g3 250, my internet speed is 40mbp/s.

Is there anything i can do ? Windows is freshly reinstalled.

Thank you in advance, and sorry for bad english, it is not my first language. :)

Edited by Emrys, 18 September 2017 - 11:08 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mightywiz

mightywiz

• Members
  • 585 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 PM

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:03 PM

update or install correct codec packs.   sync issues are common on old outdated codec's

#3 Emrys

Emrys
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 AM

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:08 PM

update or install correct codec packs.   sync issues are common on old outdated codec's

No codecs dont seem to be the issue, i use vlc player allways up to date, and i allready tried downloading codecs in general.

#4 mightywiz

mightywiz

• Members
  • 585 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 PM

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:20 AM

next I would look at your performance meter and see what the processor is doing, if your cpu processes are running high when minimal stuff is running then you may have a malware/adware issue running in the background.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users