Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

High DPC issues aka System can't support audio

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ziyudad

Ziyudad

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:20 PM

Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:01 PM

Ever since I got this computer from my roommate(He ripped me off.) It has been having DPC issues. I can't listen to a youtube video without hearing pops and clicks. I have tried everything: Rolling back drivers, Erasing my hard drive and reinstalling everything, disabling CPU throttling, disabling my network adapters, installing different drivers, messing with registry settings, disabling drivers, and probably a lot more. I have spent more time fixing this computer instead of being able to use it. Other things iv'e tried is fresh installing nvidia drivers, disabling nvidia powermizer, and doing a tcp optimization. So below I will append a zip file called bleepthisPC which will have:Computer information, Latencymon scanning, and a trace.etl. Iv'e fixed it to the point that I get two decisions: A. I can have pops and audio issues 40 percent of the time, but i can't use my mic to play with my friends or B. I can have pops 100% of the time and use my mic to play with my friends. Switching between these options involves updating Realtek Audio respectively. plugging my computer into ethernet also removes a lot of the audio cracking and popping.

Sorry if this isn't an eloquent post. I'm just really sick of this by now, and just want to play with my friends back home :(

bleepthisPC.zip:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0zgurfLW1rRbVhnUmlhMl9tTlU/view?usp=sharing

Included: trace.etl DESKTOP-9OR8NV9.txt(computer information{speccy}) Latencymon results.txt

Edited by Ziyudad, 17 September 2017 - 02:04 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users