Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Embassy Suite Uninstall Problems Take 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 alecgee

alecgee

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:05 PM

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:33 PM

I created another post for this same topic, however it seems to have been removed.  I need to remove Embassy Security Center per Kaspersky Support in order to install Kaspersky Total Security.  I have already uninstalled Dell ControlPoint, and Dell Data Security Access is not present on my computer.  Embassy is NOT listed in programs and features and there are no uninstall applications in the program folders or subfolders.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,017 posts
  •  

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:56 PM

It was not removed. A Moderator moved it to your malware removal thread where Aura is helping you. My response was moved along with it.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/657193/smart-service-trojan-other-infections/page-2

#3 alecgee

alecgee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:04 PM

Okay.  I'll post there from now on.

#4 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 8,144 posts
  •  

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:12 PM

Since a thread exists in the Malware Removal Logs forum for this computer and this issue, and is currently being worked, I am locking this thread.

If it needs to be reopened for any reason please send a PM to any member of the moderation team.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134 

Memory is a crazy woman that hoards rags and throws away food.

~ Austin O'Malley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users