Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mozilla Deleted Cookies

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Threesom666

• Banned
  • 131 posts
  • Local time:04:20 AM

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:05 AM

Ive been abusing so much some how all of my cookies were wiped along with some addons settings. I was annoyed because I have a lot of settings and saved logins. Some not even saved in the mozilla because it wont save it that I probably forgot the passwords. I looked up how to recover them online and couldnt find anything on it. I had turned white thinking they were gone forever. Somehow I found my profile folder deleted the cookie type file just created and renamed the .bak back up to its current form and walla! It all restored. Just thought I should post it since I couldnt find any information on it and thought it might help somebody in the future.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zainmax

• Banned
  • 344 posts
  • Local time:02:20 PM

Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:11 AM

Mozilla does not delete anything in itself unless something was deleted, you did it yourself. mozilla stores all Your passwords, sites, searches, favorites, last visited pages and settings, even flash player settings etc. Simply do not delete them, if You need them in future. 
The second, You can bacup them where ever You want, no matter in computer or 
 in Your mozilla account. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users