Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

"Go To Meeting" on my computer? Don't remember installing?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Parkie95

Parkie95

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 PM

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:00 PM

Hi guys.

After leaving my computer unattended for a while, I came back to find 4 notifications telling me that Go To Meeting has crashed. Whilst I know this is a legitimate support tool I don't understand how it got onto my computer, and the installation files look weird. I have attached various screenshots to give the whole picture of what is going on. Also, my temp folder contains Log Me In logs that I don't recognise, as well as the .mdmp files that tell more of the issue with GTM crashing. I have screenshotted this and if possible, I could supply someone with a zip file of my temp folder so you can analyse the .mdmp and other files and maybe find out what's wrong? (Don't worry, no .exe's were found in the folder.

From my own experience my feeling is that if this is legit then another program I have installed is using GTM as some kind of module?

Also I'm new here, sorry to be meeting you all in these circumstances. Been a fan of bleeping for advice for years!

Thank you!

P.S. Sorry for how I uploaded the pictures I didn't know a better way to upload them!

Y7qUVNK.png

PpL7nOq.png

nMpBh5l.png

Ki6rgmk.png

CwxFXFr.png

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Parkie95

Parkie95
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •