Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Issues with the messages and facetime applications on my Macbook Pro

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sarya

sarya

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:50 AM

While I'm at school on wifi, both of the applications work fine. But when I'm at home, neither of them work despite the connection being fine as I am able to use the internet just fine. On the messages app the loading bar will reach close to the end and get stuck there and after a few minutes, I get the notification that the message was not delivered. I am not receiving messages either. Same situation with facetime, it'll try to connect as the whole ringing process happens but the other person doesn't receive the notification. Please let me know how I can fix this, thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users