1. ADRC Data Recovery Tools - Undelete
When a file is deleted from the data media, the space that the file used to reside is marked as available or the file in question is marked "deleted". For as long as the space has not been overwritten, the data can be retrieved.
ADRC Data Recovery Tools - Undelete helps you to recover lost and deleted data from hard drives, floppy disks, basic or dynamic volumes, compressed or fragmented files. Besides hard disk drives, it also supports removable devices such as compact flash, Smart Media, Iomega Zip drives, USB drives etc…
The file recovery tool allows recovery of accidental deletion of files. It works on drives formatted in FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file-systems. It works under all windows family operating systems such as Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 2003 Server and Windows XP.
You could undelete the files even after you have cleared the recycle bin.
2. ADRC Data Recovery Tools - Copy FilesThis is not a normal kind of copy function. The Copy Files tool actually recovers files from disks with physical damage such propagation of bad sectors on disk. Normal windows copy will result in system being "halt" or "hang" (the infamous CRC IO errors). In this situation, Copy Files tool could come to your rescue handy.
The program will attempt to recover every readable bits of a file and put the bits together to salvage your data. It is hopeful that in the worst case scenario, most parts of files can still be extracted even some parts are gone.
To reduce the number of tedious retries, whenever a bad sector is encountered, the program will intelligently search the neighbouring sectors to determine the extent of bad blocks and mathematically calculate the number of retires needed.
It also features the "Copy Sub Folders" option which scans through the entire directory and attempts to copy everything you need.
3. ADRC Data Recovery Tools - Raw Copy
Raw Copy transfers the binary raw image from one drive directly to another. It is rather similar to the infamous "Ghost" function. You could perform a disk clone backup (or if your disk is slightly faulty) and do not want perform a file by file copy. This is really ideal if you do not want to re-install the operating system. As the transfer is done in true low level binary, you could do this for drives with an unknown file system to be cloned such as game machines, Mac disk etc. With some built in recovery features, the program will try to recover data even if it is on bad sectors to ensure all or maximum data is restored from the drive.
This is a very powerful function and must be used with care. As it is a binary dump, the original data on the target drive is no longer recoverable upon completion of process.
4. ADRC Data Recovery Tools - Image Backup / Restore
Image Backup / Restore create and write disk image files to and from hard drives and any removable media. In just one click, it performs wholesome backup and restoration of the entire drive. A common application is to create a floppy image for transfer across internet and then downloaded the image to be written back to floppy again. One can also backup a disk image for safe keeping. It is an ideal way to backup all your operating system, data and program files.
5. ADRC Data Recovery Tools - Boot Builder
The primary function of Boot builder is to allow you to import or export the boot sector of a drive (either FAT or NTFS boot sector type). In case the boot sector is damaged due to virus or system corruption, one can easily import it back. You can even custom make your own boot sector from scratch (if you know the standard parameters) to rescue a corrupted disk
This product is offered as a freeware. You are allowed to use this software published by Adroit Data Recovery Centre Pte Ltd (ADRC) at home or at work without paying a commercial license fee .
You are however NOT allowed to do the following:
1. Redistribute the software in any manner, including by computer media, a file server, an email attachment, via a floppy etc.
2. Embed the software in or link it to another program including internal applications, scripts, batch files, etc. without prior consent of ADRC.
3. Use of the software for technical support on customer computers for revenue generating activities.
4. Sales of software for profit.
5. Any types of reverse engineering to re-package the software in different product names.
This Freeware is provided by ADRC as a tool for basic DIY data recovery. It is offered without support. All reasonable effort had been taken to ensure that the software is running fine. However, ADRC will not be responsible for any new or aggravated damages that may result from using this software. By using this software, you agree to use it at your own risk.