Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please you please look at my hijacklog. Thanks, Rich

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hackedagaincia

Hackedagaincia

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:23 PM

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:08 PM

Can you please help with this hijack scan. Thanks Rich

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Members
  • 2,651 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:23 PM

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:55 AM

I'm Bezukhov, and I'd like to help you with this. First some ground rules:
  • Please do not run any tools on your own while we solve this. Some are rather powerful, and using one at the wrong moment can have catastrophic effects.
  • Also please refrain from seeking help for this problem elsewhere. Too many cooks spoils the broth.
  • Next, it is important that the instructions given be performed in the order given. We may need one tool to finish its job before another one starts.
  • If at any time my instructions are not clear stop and ask for clarification.
  • Rather than attach any logs to your post it is better that you copy and paste them instead, except if instructed otherwise.
  • Any program that I ask you run should only be run once.
  • As soon as your computer is clean I will let you know.
  • Please try to complete any tasks and reply in 24 to 48 hours. I will try to do likewise. In the interest of full disclosure I am still a student, and therefore anything I propose must be cleared with an instructor, which may sometimes delay my responses. The upside to this is you'll have two heads looking into your problem.
  • Lastly, do not make any changes to your computer from here on out until you get an "All Clear" from me.
Could you provide me with the following information?
  • The make and model of this computer
  • What version of Windows, is it Windows 10, Windows 7, etc
  • What is this computer doing that makes you suspect it is infected?
Hijack This is no longer used for scanning. Use this instead:

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system, download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
  • Right-click FRST then click "Run as administrator" (XP users: click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • When the tool opens, click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • When finished, it will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool was run from.
  • Please copy and paste the log in your next reply.
Note 2: The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory the tool was run from). Please also paste that, along with the FRST.txt into your next reply.

Edited by Bezukhov, 13 September 2017 - 05:56 AM.

To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

#3 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Members
  • 2,651 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:23 PM

Posted 16 September 2017 - 05:49 AM

Do you still need help?
To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

#4 Oh My!

Oh My!

Adware and Spyware and Malware.....

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 37,001 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:23 PM

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:17 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.
Gary

If I do not reply within 24 hours please send me a Personal Message.

"Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life. We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users