Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cyber Help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Distraught

Distraught

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:29 AM

Is there anyone who can help with cyber attacks and maybe point me in a positive direction?

Moved from Malware logs

NickAu

Edited by NickAu, 12 September 2017 - 02:35 AM.
Mod edit

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MDD1963

MDD1963

• Members
  • 699 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:05 AM

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:02 AM

What sort of attacks, and how did you detect them initially?

Asus Z270A Prime/7700K/32 GB DDR4-3200/GTX1060

#3 Distraught

Distraught
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:22 PM

I noticed it about a month 1/2 ago, first on my laptop because it was running obscenely slow. I would have to click on something a few times to perform any actions and then I saw a tiny outlined head icon in the top right corner of my screen. When I clicked it there was the captions "you" or "guest" options.

I checked my email and there was one sent by my partner ( we were in the moving out stage) I assume since I hadn't sent it, to his exe wife giving a GSM authorization?? Mine and my sons laptops settings were changed showing about ten new administrators and when we went to change syncing to off it was greyed out and it said we had to sign in with a Microsoft account. I tried to set one up but the computer would shut down or restart, things like that.

My android phone had been encrypted and there was a sim change alert but I couldn't gain access. Apps like User Dictionary, Shell, Remote Access, Silent Logger, Google Location, Com.Google.Android.gms, and countless others were always running and I could force stop them but they'd always be turned back on. The phone was rooted and duplicated along with all of my contacts, pictures and texts deleted :( I had a trail of texts from my mom who had passed away 3 years prior. This person uses Linux and now on my brand new iOS they've changed my restriction setting passcode. The guys at the Telus store and I have wiped the phone numerous times, I've changed the password for router, nothing works and now my sons fire tablet has been taken over. I am working with the RCMP here but apparently with a gsuite account, your own vpn, a watch, and something that I thought was just a driveway monitor you can access and control everything.

Now my sons dad has had his amazon prime account tampered with because of the fire kindle or tablet. He lives in the USA and both of us really need help with where to find proof of this crime. This person also has a private ip so I'm at a loss...

I deal with this on a daily basis and would appreciate any help at all.

Thank you!

#4 Distraught

Distraught
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:22 PM

I noticed it about a month 1/2 ago, first on my laptop because it was running obscenely slow. I would have to click on something a few times to perform any actions and then I saw a tiny outlined head icon in the top right corner of my screen. When I clicked it there was the captions "you" or "guest" options.

I checked my email and there was one sent by my partner ( we were in the moving out stage) I assume since I hadn't sent it, to his exe wife giving a GSM authorization?? Mine and my sons laptops settings were changed showing about ten new administrators and when we went to change syncing to off it was greyed out and it said we had to sign in with a Microsoft account. I tried to set one up but the computer would shut down or restart, things like that.

My android phone had been encrypted and there was a sim change alert but I couldn't gain access. Apps like User Dictionary, Shell, Remote Access, Silent Logger, Google Location, Com.Google.Android.gms, and countless others were always running and I could force stop them but they'd always be turned back on. The phone was rooted and duplicated along with all of my contacts, pictures and texts deleted :( I had a trail of texts from my mom who had passed away 3 years prior. This person uses Linux and now on my brand new iOS they've changed my restriction setting passcode. The guys at the Telus store and I have wiped the phone numerous times, I've changed the password for router, nothing works and now my sons fire tablet has been taken over. I am working with the RCMP here but apparently with a gsuite account, your own vpn, a watch, and something that I thought was just a driveway monitor you can access and control everything.

Now my sons dad has had his amazon prime account tampered with because of the fire kindle or tablet. He lives in the USA and both of us really need help with where to find proof of this crime. This person also has a private ip so I'm at a loss...

I deal with this on a daily basis and would appreciate any help at all.

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users