Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD Driver Verifier Detected Violation

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 flygongaby

flygongaby

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 PM

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:29 AM

Attached File  SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip   1.17MB   2 downloads

Hello,

I've come back to this site because of the great help I received last time I had BSOD problems.

(Thanks to softwaremaniac (Mihael) for the amazing help last time. Sorry I didn't get back to you after my problems got resolved, I was busy and forgot.)

This time I'm having problems with the Driver Verifier Detected Violation BSOD. Once again I tried every solution on the internet to no success.

Thank you for your time 

Gabriel

P.S. Here is the Speccy system snapshot of my laptop:

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/j33WwJVVQm32P0xXI0KQbKm

and the Sysnative BSOD Dump is attached 

Edited by flygongaby, 11 September 2017 - 11:30 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,027 posts
  •  

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:44 AM

Dear Gabriel,

Thank you for your kind comments about BleepingComputer.

Why did you enable Driver Verifier? Were you experiencing BSODs?

Please start by ensuring you have ALL available Windows Updates + any BIOS updates listed on your motherboard's website.

The Driver Verifier dump flagged Netwtw04.sys, the driver for your Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265. Please reinstall your driver (preferably uninstall it from the Control Panel first). Download link is here: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/DriversForWin10/WLAN/WLAN_Intel_Win10_64_VER184011.zip?_ga=2.212972182.307157299.1505148100-238027972.1505148100

If that doesn't help, please start by running these hardware diagnostics: www.carrona.org/initdiag.html

Regards,
bwv848

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#3 flygongaby

flygongaby
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:19 AM

Attached File  SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip   1.07MB   1 downloads

Speccy snapshot : http://speccy.piriform.com/results/6kpbkBxDgEmtzqLFDY0WdKm

Hi ,

first of all thank you for your help.

To answer your question I think I might have a few months ago when I was experiencing frequent BSODs.

I have done all of windows' updates and uninstalled and reinstalled my Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265, but I now seem to be getting DPC Watchdog Violation BSODs as well as my computer freezing up frequently requiring a restart.

I will try running the hardware diagnostics you mentioned, but in the meantime I will leave another Sysnative BSOD dump.

Thanks again

Gabriel

#4 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,027 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:21 PM

Unfortunately, there are no new dump files. Is your computer set up properly to produce dumps? From what I can tell from the WER section of MSInfo32 report, they all seem to blame that networking driver. If you disable Driver Verifier for now, what BSODs do you get?

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users