Okay, please tell me whether if I'm understanding your situation correctly. The following are your problems:
- unable to use Wi-Fi
- Ethernet connection cuts in and out
- computer hangs when you boot into Safe Mode
When does your computer hangs when it boots into Safe Mode? Does it hang at the login screen, or when Windows shows what drivers it's loading? Please run Autoruns:
Autoruns by Sysinternals
- Download and save Autoruns from here.
- Navigate to the directory in which you saved the file.
- Right-click on Autoruns64.exe, select Run as administrator, and accept any User Account Control prompts.
- Wait for a minute or so, then go to File, Save..., and save the file to your Desktop. Use the default name and ensure that the file extension while saving is .arn.
- Zip and attach the .arn file in your next post.
DO NOT attach the same Autoruns file you generated in the MRL forum please.
I suggest you run the hardware diagnostics that I linked earlier. If you're short on time just run the RAM + HDD diagnostics.
Lots of errors relating to your Synaptics TouchPad drivers... please reinstall them: http://files.ecp.toshiba.com/2016/08/19/1348/14/tc40213500e.exe If possible, please uninstall it from the Control Panel FIRST, then reboot and run the freshly downloaded driver installation package. As always, PLEASE create a system restore point prior to do any work.
If you have the time (and experience), please also proceed to update your BIOS with the newer version listed on Toshiba's website.
Edited by bwv848, 12 September 2017 - 02:59 PM.