I have a PC that's windows 7, and a brand new laptop that has Windows 10. ( Both of them are Lenovo ) My PC gets 14Mb download speed, my brother's PC gets the same, my phones gets the same... EXCEP MY LAPTOP gets like 0.46 Mb !! randomly! I can't find the reason :'( can someone help me please?
- No malwares/spywares/virus causing this ( checked it using SuperAntiSpyware and Malwarebytes anti malware )
- Flushed DNS
- Did this " Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults: netsh winsock reset catalog
Reset IPv4 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log
Reset IPv6 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"
-I ran the Windows Network Diagnostics to find any errors and it couldn't find or identify a problem.
-Nothing on my Task Manager, Resource Monitor (Network) nor Performance is showing the laptop being stressed or consuming data/network at all.
-I tried different cables, plugging it in different ports in the router, nothing changed. ( No speed difference weather i connect via wifi or cable )
-My laptop is directly from a cable to a router.
- " TP-LINK 300 Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router" is the name of my Router/Modem
- EVERYTHING is up to date on my laptop, even Bus, Bios, anything small or big is completly up to date.
- Turned off Wifi, disconnected all other devices on network, doesnt change anything.
- lowered ip poul count to 20 on router.
big NOTE: Sometimes RANDOMLY it fixes itself and i get a 14 Mb speed! and then it randomly stops working some other days and i get this 0.46 Speed! sometimes the speed goes up to 1 Mb, 2 Mb, sometimes 8 Mb, but it also goes terrible and goes as low as 0.46 when i'm having 14 Mb on any other device connected.. please any help ?
Any suggestions/help is greatly appreciated <3
Edited by xbabyx, 10 September 2017 - 04:58 PM.