Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

100+ Sites to Learn Computer Programming Languages Interactively

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chaktty

Chaktty

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:58 AM

Programming is the process of taking an algorithm and encoding it into a notation, a programming language, so that it can be executed by a computer. Although many programming languages and many different types of computers exist, the important first step is the need to have the solution. Without an algorithm there can be no program.

Learning programming may seem to be difficult if you don't get it right with the right tutor. Some erroneously believe they can only learn programming in higher institutions of learning or getting a private tutor but I can assure you that, you can learn programming online on your own and there are hundreds of people who've had success learning different programming languages online

To find the websites to learn computer programming, this is the biggest list of the compilation of all active websites where you can learn programming online on your own.  See following for a comprehensive list of some websites that may prove useful.  https://www.techpally.com/interactive-programming-learning-websites/ .

Edited by hamluis, 10 September 2017 - 10:30 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chaktty

Chaktty
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:20 AM

It's a comprehensive list that worth posting. That's the reason I posted it here.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,263 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 PM

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:27 AM

I removed my previous comment....and the redundant links you posted which are at your reference.  Just keeping it simple :).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users