Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How To Remove ?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mamba2009

mamba2009

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:19 AM

Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:03 AM

I have a Micro SD card that doesn't allow me to open the files, the files are there. I think the SD card got corrupted in my Android phone through an app or when I downloaded something. The card got corrupted when it was encrypted, I decrypted the card on the phone so I can do the forensics on the laptop, for some strange reason, the decryption process was very quick. I've used most recovery software like Zar X, M3 Raw recovery, Recuva but no joy, when the software starts scanning, it gets halfway then crashes or the laptop restarts, i think the virus doesn't allow the software to complete the task.

I used Recover my Files v5.2.1 software and these viruses showed up on the micro SD card. Can the above viruses be the problem on why my files don't open up. I also have the autorun.if virus. This $volumeduid virus has only affected two folders on the SD card. Should I delete the autorun.if and the $volumeduid viruses and if yes how? can deleting them affect the rest of my files. SD card was scanned using Smadav and Malware bytes but for some reason didn't show up. Does anyone know this virus and how it was passed on to my Micro SD card ? The data is extremely high on where the viruses are        data is 3,155,198.17TB

Please view the attachment

Attached Files

Edited by hamluis, 09 September 2017 - 09:20 AM.
Split - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users