Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Monitor Keyboard mouse not working after re-booting

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SeaOwl

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:05:55 PM

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:10 AM

Hi! My current problem is that my monitor, keyboard and mouse are not working after I rebooted my PC. Here is what I noticed/tried :

-The led on my motherboard are working, as well as my graphic card/etc. -The fans are really noisy when I tried to set the PC on. -When the Keyboard/mouse/screens were working, I noticed that the fans would become far more noisier when doing any task (way more than before)

-I tried removing the Rams and tried one by one -I cleared the cmos and removed/put back one the motherboard battery. -Checked if everything is plug correctly/where it belong -Etc.

My config:

Asus Z97-A / EVGA GTX 780 3Gb / i7 4770K / 32Gb Ram / Noctua NH-D14 / Corsair HX-750 / Windows 10

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 stavros3000

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Local time:10:55 PM

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:28 AM

Had you made any changes before the issue started either hardware or software related?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users