Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New to the group

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FlintMich

FlintMich

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 PM

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:12 AM

Hey yall. Just a quick post to say hi and thanks for allowing me onto this forum. I'm sure I'm gonna have a lot of questions. I've been into computers since back in the TRS-80 days and I've been online since message boards were text-only. Yep, I'm old. ;^) I remember seeing my first animated gif file and being amazed - lol.

I had a side business back in the day doing computer builds until DELL and other major brands lowered their prices to the point that I couldn't even buy the parts for what a new rig cost, and that's not even including the butt load of software that they came with. I switched over to computer repair and basic home network setup for a couple years and did some website creation and optimization.  

Then a big promotion at my real job took me away from the computer thing for a few years. Now I'm retired and, having been out of the computer "world" for a few years, WOW! Things have really changed! It feels like I might as well be starting over. So much of what I "knew" before doesn't even apply anymore today. So yeah, I'm gonna have questions. More questions than answers I'm sure. 

I look forward to interacting with so many of you in the future. I hope to one day be able to actually "answer" some questions for others once I get back up to speed. Thanks again for allowing me to come here for help and thanks in advance for the answers you'll be offering me.

Be well.

TJ

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,561 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 PM

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:35 PM

Welcome to BC !

I am fairly sure it will come back to you fairly fast.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users