Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

email spam filter for android

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bruinator

bruinator

• Members
  • 498 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 PM

Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:52 PM

Can someone recommend one that actually works on android well?

thx

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bruinator

bruinator
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 498 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:54 AM

Can i get some help plz?

#3 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 7,515 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:00 AM

I have never seen a spam filter for Android, and they're generally unnecessary since all the major e-mail providers are pre-classifying most spam as spam before you ever see it and putting it in an IMAP folder named "Spam."

This is why you're not getting any answers.

Brian AKA Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134 

In a modern society where everyone thinks their opinion deserves to be heard nothing annoys me more than individuals who mistake their personal preferences for fact.

~ Commenter TheCruyffGurn on the The Guardian website, 8/13/2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users