Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Exchange monitoring tool?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jerrymck

jerrymck

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 PM

Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:32 PM

Hey everyone. Rocking Exchange 2016 and have one individual user mailbox that is somehow, apparently, having emails being deleted. We think it's a user error as our spam filtering is not doing anything to this mailbox. No rules, no archiving, no forwards, nothing in recently deleted either. So my boss suggests I find some type of exchange mailbox monitoring tool. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much. 

Craigslist PC Technicians be like "Oh you have a virus? Let me defrag your hard drive and delete unused desktop icons for you. And if you're lucky, I'll even empty your recycling bin! :smash:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 i2D_

i2D_

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 PM

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:49 AM

Just enable auditing on the mailbox, link below, thats all we do, when silly users think that little eAnts are moving emails around in their folders! then just export the audit after x days.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff459237(v=exchg.160).aspx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users