Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

LG v10 power button broken (Help with data recovery)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MarcusSkimpy

MarcusSkimpy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 PM

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:00 PM

Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I decided to join because I have ran into a problem I think only the internet  can fix. I searched as much as I could think of to search, but still no luck. The problem is I dropped my phone in water, but only enough to break the power button as well as the volume down button. No problem at first because of the double tap to turn on feature. Well my phone didn't charge last night and it's completely dead. I charged it back up, but now I'm required to use the power button to boot up. I'm in the process of getting a new phone, but I've lost all my content on the phone. I sadly did not have the USB debugger enabled so I'm pretty screwed. Any advice would be helpful. I know some programing and if someone would be willing to teach me how to crack into it that would be sweet. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do here. Thank you for the help. I'll continue on with my research and continue posting on the thread to help others if I find a solution.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MarcusSkimpy

MarcusSkimpy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 PM

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:06 PM

looks like most software requires the USB debugger :mellow:

Edited by MarcusSkimpy, 05 September 2017 - 09:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users