Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

computer hicup password changed cannot getin to win10

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dewercs9120

dewercs9120

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 AM

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:24 PM

I have an HP envy about 2 years old. i was using a program to clean hard drive.things were going well then it HICCUPED now i
am unable to get passed the pass word. HELP
john
[email address redacted]

See Forum Rule:  All help must be provided in the forums or on our IRC Chat channel. We do not allow support to be provided or requested via personal message, email, or remote desktop control programs (Logmein, TeamViewer, etc).

Edited by britechguy, 05 September 2017 - 05:49 PM.
e-mail address removed.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,384 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 AM

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:26 PM

If it's the bios password we can't help. If it's the admin password, a Google search ("lost admin password") should help you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users