Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

best soundcard

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 markyboy156

markyboy156

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:11 PM

what is in peoples opinion the very best soundcard that i can use with the astro a50 7.1 gaming headset
for very best 7.1 sound effects thanks
what is in peoples opinion the very best soundcard that i can use with the astro a50 7.1 gaming headset
for very best 7.1 sound effects thanks

what is the very best 7.1 soundcard to use with the astro a50 gaming headset

for the very best 7.1 surround sound quality thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HyperHenry

HyperHenry

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 AM

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:53 PM

Wasn't asking the question once enough?

#3 MDD1963

MDD1963

• Members
  • 699 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 PM

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:51 PM

I havent used a soundcard since December of 2000, when I finally decided I could live with the 2 fps hit in Quake 3 on the new 845G chipset's onboard sound for the P3/850 running at 1028 MHz...; haven't used or even really priced a sound card since.

Asus Z270A Prime/7700K/32 GB DDR4-3200/GTX1060

#4 jonuk76

jonuk76

• Members
  • 2,180 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:55 PM

In "PC mode", this headset connects via USB. It therefore bypasses any sound card your PC may have installed.  It acts as a USB audio device in its own right.  Simply, you don't need a sound card to use the headset, and buying one for this purpose will be a waste of money.

7sbvuf-6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users