Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I think I'm Still Bugged!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Red131313

Red131313

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:18 PM

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:10 PM

Last week I reached out, here on BC, about this computer I was trying to get fixed for my brother.  It is running INCREDIBLY slow, and sounds like there are several processes running in the background(tho nothing shows as running in Task Manager).  buddy215(BC Advisor) walked me thru some steps to help get the computer running faster, and for the first few days afterwards it was running well.  Now it's back to running super slow, and is acting as tho it is heavily infected.  I've run Avast and Malwarebyes scans and they aren't showing anything wrong.  This is the link to the other thread that buddy215 helped me on, for referrence as to what we did 

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/655539/i-think-im-bugged/

Are there any other steps I can take to see if I am infected, or to see whats making this computer run so badly?

Thank you to anyone who can help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Al1000

Al1000

• Global Moderator
  • 8,032 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:18 AM

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:32 PM

As your other topic has now received a further response, I'll close this topic to avoid confusion. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users