Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Default I cant enter to my Fb, can anyone help me?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FlyerX

FlyerX

• Members
  • 134 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:15 PM

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:12 AM

I can not log into my Facebook Account. i never have had a problem, not doing something wrong... but suddenly suddenly it ask me for a security check, and it shows me my phone number then it says it sent a code, but the code never arrive, i ran thru the forgotten password process, i change the password but it still ask me for the security/confirmation code that NEVER arrives. PLUS i guess my phone number is wrong, to make things worse, since it is an international number and it needs a +1 in front.
I can not log into my Facebook Account. i never have had a problem, not doing something wrong... but suddenly suddenly it ask me for a security check, and it shows me my phone number then it says it sent a code, but the code never arrive, i ran thru the forgotten password process, i change the password but it still ask me for the security/confirmation code that NEVER arrives. PLUS i guess my phone number is wrong, to make things worse, since it is an international number and it needs a +1 in front.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 6,839 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 AM

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:43 AM

Your best bet would be to contact Facebook customer support.  If you have forgotten your password and the phone number they have on record for your account cannot receive text messages then you're going to have to go through some sort of manual ID verification process with Facebook to get the account unlocked.

Are you not able to use e-mail instead of texting during the "Forgot Password" process to receive the code?  If so, I'd do that first.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (my website address is in my profile) Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 1709, Build 16299

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.  If you’re alive, it isn’t.
             ~ Lauren Bacall

#3 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,461 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:15 PM

Posted 04 September 2017 - 12:58 PM

A couple of resources that might help:

Forgot Password, find your account: https://www.facebook.com/login/identify

Facebook Community Help Center: https://www.facebook.com/help/community/ask/

#4 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,679 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:15 PM

Posted 04 September 2017 - 03:10 PM

I encountered the same fault on a client machine and found the e-mail address was incorrect so the code from FB wasn't going to the right e-mail.

#5 FlyerX

FlyerX
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 134 posts
  •  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:39 AM

Sorry for th e delay guys!

i appreciate A LOT your timie

Your best bet would be to contact Facebook customer support.  If you have forgotten your password and the phone number they have on record for your account cannot receive text messages then you're going to have to go through some sort of manual ID verification process with Facebook to get the account unlocked.

Are you not able to use e-mail instead of texting during the "Forgot Password" process to receive the code?  If so, I'd do that first.

I have not forgotten password, in fact it does "log in" but inmediatly goes to the security check, but NOW, two weeks later, while writing this, i tried to enter to the account and i recieve the message that the account has been disabled. and i followed the process and it ask me to summit an id

A couple of resources that might help:

Forgot Password, find your account: https://www.facebook.com/login/identify

Facebook Community Help Center: https://www.facebook.com/help/community/ask/

m there but answeres are slow there

I encountered the same fault on a client machine and found the e-mail address was incorrect so the code from FB wasn't going to the right e-mail.

y email is correct, but "they" want the code sent by phone

#6 FlyerX

FlyerX
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 134 posts
  •  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:42 AM

My name on facebook is registered little bit different from my real name, i summited a goverment id (is that safe?) i dont hae my address or that id number registered on facebook or something like that, thety have little data to match, but can they use the photo to match it?

how mamy times it will take?

i am little scared that the same way they arbitrarily blocked my account, they could reject and says that any id match or something like that.. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users