Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 failed to shutdown restart?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 transang2206

transang2206

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:39 AM

Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:29 AM

Help, my desk computer installed windows 10 but failed to shutdown reHelp, my desk computer installed windows 10 but failed to shutdown restart!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,535 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 AM

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:06 AM

Update then restart.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,265 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 AM

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:59 AM

Help, my desk computer installed windows 10 but failed to shutdown reHelp, my desk computer installed windows 10 but failed to shutdown restart!

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Please provide a little more information regarding this.

You posted that your computer installed Windows 10.  You didn't install the operating system?

Please explain what you mean by "failed to shutdown restart".  Is the computer restarting on its own?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#4 skullboy

skullboy

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:39 PM

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:27 AM

i have the issue some days ago, i think this is caused because your system has received an update and you must installed the updates before you can totally shut it down, just install the updates and you will be good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users