Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

windows AIO 7 8 10?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 fpresiado

fpresiado

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 PM

Posted 04 September 2017 - 01:47 AM

any one know how to create a all in one iso of windows 7 8.1 and 10 into one installation iso just like the pic i attached?

Windows-7-8.1-10%2B1.jpg

Edited by fpresiado, 05 September 2017 - 01:21 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,065 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:43 AM

Posted 04 September 2017 - 03:39 AM

Create three partitions for each Windows operating systems.

First install Windows 7 then Windows 8.1 and last install Windows 10.

Share your knowledge. Its a way to achieve immortality.
- Dalai Lama

#3 fpresiado

fpresiado
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:05 AM

Create three partitions for each Windows operating systems.

First install Windows 7 then Windows 8.1 and last install Windows 10.

thanks but thats not what i asked above. the title says AIO meaning all in one. the comment says "i have seen a website that has the windows 7 8.1 and 10 both 32 and 64 bit versions. does any one here know how to do this? i know how to create 32 and 64 bit windwows 8.1 but not add 7 and 10." then the picture is setup of windows installation media. im not to sure where i messed up on the explanation. again thanks tho. 

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Tree Hugger

• Members
  • 29,254 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:43 PM

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:20 AM

You are not really explaining what your intentions are.  Are you under the impression that you can install all three of these operating system on one partition?

If would help if you provide a link to the site where the image came from.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#5 fpresiado

fpresiado
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:14 AM

You are not really explaining what your intentions are.  Are you under the impression that you can install all three of these operating system on one partition?

If would help if you provide a link to the site where the image came from.

their is no need for a link, the picture above says it all.  is their a way to make a iso that has  windows 7 8.1 and 10 32/64 bit a all in one(aio) installation iso. the above picture explains what i was asking for. if this doesnt explain it then idk how to explain it for people to know what im asking. look at pic above for aio.

#6 Havachat

Havachat

• Members
  • 860 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:43 AM

Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:13 AM

I would say No , if you are looking for all Versions 7 / 8 / 8,1 / 10 as an ISO on a Dual Layer Disc / 32 and 64 Bit.

But as dc3 asked , a Link to the Image above would give more insight to who is providing such ? and How it is Created { Id like to Know - Just to Know ! }.

Apart from you not devulging the Link ? ....I know Creating different versions of the same type is possible eg: AIO - Win 7 32/64 Home / Pro / Ultimate on one Disk is possible in the creation and structure of the Disk created , but maybe not all versions 7/8/10 on one Disk as AIO.

This may give more insight into creating an ISO  https://www.raymond.cc/blog/create-x86-x64-all-one-windows-7-iso/

#7 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,442 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 PM

Posted 05 September 2017 - 07:21 PM

Hello fpresiado,

I have found a couple tutorials elsewhere that discusses how you can put multiple ISO files onto one bootable drive.

Here: https://fossbytes.com/how-to-put-multiple-iso-files-in-one-bootable-usb-disk-create-multiboot-usb-disk/

and here: http://helpdeskgeek.com/how-to/create-a-multiple-operating-system-bootable-usb-drive/

I hope this helps.

Orange Blossom :cherry:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#8 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,065 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:43 AM

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:01 PM

Multiboot USB Creator for Windows

https://www.pendrivelinux.com/sardu-multiboot-usb-creator-windows/

XBOOT – Multiboot ISO USB Creator (Windows)

https://www.pendrivelinux.com/xboot-multiboot-iso-usb-creator/

Share your knowledge. Its a way to achieve immortality.
- Dalai Lama

#9 RolandJS

RolandJS

• Members
  • 4,291 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 PM

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:47 AM

Combining the various ISOs into one master ISO probably could be done, as long as a "which do you want to install" menu pops up first after clicking on the master ISO.  The problem might be the byte-size of the master ISO, especially for those on DSL.

I think you're thinking about those installs that have an interactive menu pop up, and the end-user gets to choose which or what to install, and in what order.

Edited by RolandJS, 06 September 2017 - 11:49 AM.

"Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee."  -- Ben Franklin revisited.

http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forums/45/Computer-Technologies/

Backup, backup, backup! -- Lady Fitzgerald (sevenforums)

Clone or Image often! Backup, backup, backup, backup... -- RockE (Windows Secrets Lounge)

#10 hamluis

hamluis

• 54,277 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 PM

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:14 PM

From member profile:  Last Active Sep 10 2017 10:44 AM

Louis

#11 fpresiado

fpresiado
  • Topic Starter

• Members