Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help! Steam Game (Unturned) Causes Hard Crashing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 NekoZombii

NekoZombii

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:59 PM

Posted 03 September 2017 - 08:32 PM

So, I play this game on Steam called Unturned. It runs on the Unity engine, which I've heard from some people is notoriously unstable. Whenever I play this game, after a seemingly random amount of time (ranging from immediately upon start-up of the game to about 45 mins-1 hour of playing) it crashes, but not with a BSOD. It straight up reboots my computer! It's the only game that does this on my PC. I reset my PC, as I didn't have any files I needed to keep, but the problem still occurs. I suspect it is either a problem with memory, my GPU, or my CPU. Any thoughts?

Here are my specs:

OS
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz
Haswell 22nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz (9-9-9-27)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) (SOCKET 1150)
Graphics
VE245 (1920x1080@59Hz)
4096MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (MSI)
Storage
223GB SanDisk SDSSDX240GG25 (SSD)
1863GB Western Digital WDC WD20EZRX-00D8PB0 (SATA)

More about : steam game crashing

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users