Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

yellow horizontal lines appearing on screen of laptop

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Abhi2000

Abhi2000

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2017 - 02:59 PM

I have a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series laptop which after I installed updates from windows is showing yellow horizontal lines.A reply would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,102 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 AM

Posted 03 September 2017 - 05:01 PM

I see that this device is fairly new - is it still within warranty ?  If it is, take it back, complain and get it replaced/repaired.

If it is out of warranty, and because you don't show your local timezone I have no idea where you live and warranty rules vary so much, then I would suggest going to the Dell web-site and downloading and installing the latest video drivers that are available.

Most Dells have a barcode on the back. Go to Dell -> Support then type the barcode number into the search or model box. This will normally take you directly to the service page for your model where you should find any drivers you might need. It is a brilliant system which I wish more manufacturers would take up.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users